Chapter Twenty Three: Guest

BLAKE'S P.O.V

I woke up looking over at the clock. It was still early it was now 2 PM. I sat up in my bed slowly.

For some reason I started feeling really light headed and weak.

It was still my birthday and honestly it had been a very good day and I was loving it.

We went to the aquarium, the art museum, we made breakfast together eating my favorite blueberry pancakes. While watching a movie. It was going perfect

I tried to sit up as I put my feet on the hardwood floor of my bedroom. I slowly stood up. I stumbled a little bit but caught myself as I laid against my bed.

I heard someone laughing down stairs. "Athena this is my girlfriend Victoria. Victoria this is my friend Athena. I'll get Blake in a little bit, shes upstairs sleeping and I want her to get her rest" I smiled as I heard my mom say girlfriend.

I still couldn't understand how my mom got so lucky. I was the lucky one as well. My mom's past girlfriends were very very horrible people. They never really liked me. They only pretended to like me to get to my mom.

I was happy that my mom actually found someone who was beautiful and nice and sweet. Vickys personality was beautiful, she was genuine. She had what everyone else lacked (true beauty) .

She was brave, she was honest, she was blunt, straightforward, sweet, kind and genuine as well as humble and open hearted. Most of all she genuinely cared about me and my mom. She cared about how we felt, how are day was and she cared about my well being.

I literally remember her being at the hospital with my mom every time she came to see me. She even came to see me a few times on her own without my mom. They would stay days apon weeks and after awhile they had no choice but to leave. Only due to needing a change of clothes.

It was nice. Actually having someone else who cares about me as much as my mom did...

I finally pulled my self off the bed again as I entered the bathroom. My lips were now a light shade of blue and my face looked a little pale. I got a wash cloth as I wiped my face off.

"God" I whispered lowly. "If I'm going to beat this then please heal me but if you're going to take me away. I need you to give me a sign. I need you to help me get prepared" I whispered again as I closed my eyes.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was starting to get really cold. My hands got a little shaky as my eyes got a little dull. I put my head down as I felt something drip from my nose. I looked at myself in the mirror again only this time. My nose was bleeding, I hurried and got some tissue as I put my head back holding the tissue to my nose.

Well I guess I got my sign. I thought to myself.

10 Minutes Later...

I was now laying in my bed. I wasn't feeling to well. After I cleaned up my nose bleed I was going to go down stairs and see what everyone was up to but I didn't feel good so I decided to lay down.

I wasn't afraid of being sick or even afraid of dying. The only thing I was afraid of was my mom loosing herself and not being okay.

Meanwhile......

Athenas friend was getting the things out of the car while Athena ran inside taylors house.

"Taylor!" She screamed and a few minutes later Taylor came running out the kitchen hugging Athena.

Victoria came out of the bathroom. Walking to taylors side.

"Athena this is my girlfriend Victoria, Victoria this is my friend Athena. I'll go get Blake in a little bit, she's upstairs sleeping and I want her to get her rest" Taylor says to Athena.

"It's nice to meet you Victoria. My friend is in the car. Shes getting our things" Athena replies back

"No the pleasure is all mine. Taylor you didn't tell me that she was absolutely gorgeous" Victoria finally speaks up. Taylor chuckles to herself as Athenas face begins to turn a shade of red.

Athena smiles as her friend enters the house. "Hey. There she is" she grins to Taylor and Victoria.

"Allectra?!" Victoria screams in a state of shock.

"Victoria?!" Allectra whispers more to herself than to Victoria.