Welcome Home

BACK TO THE OLD BAND ROOM.....

Riley POV

I put my cloak back on and had the boys come and watch from a corner to help me contain them. They don't know the boys are in on it and they don't know that Lucas is asleep so this should be interesting.

I was a hologram to all of them right now. I was watching them watch me, but I was still. I knew I would have to face them eventually.

I left hologram mode and teleported them all to the same area and made it so they could say and hear each other, and me.

Here goes nothing.

Maya POV

WHERE DID SMACKLE AND VANESSA COME FROM???

Smackle POV

WHERE DID VANESSA AND SMACKLE COME FROM???

Vanessa POV

WHERE DID MAYA AND SMACKLE COME FROM???

No One's POV

R: You were always in the same room. I just made it so that you couldn't see each other while I took care of something.

V: Where are we?

The boys stepped forward and Riley made it so that they could all see each other.

Z:Your old band room.

S: Zay?

F: And Farkle.

J: And Josh?

V: How did you guys get here?

Maya noticed Lucas asleep in the corner.

M: LUCAS!!!

Maya runs over to him and cries.

M: WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?

Riley starts to cry too and finally speaks up.

R: Don't worry. He'll be okay. He's only asleep right now, I can't face him right now so I'm not waking him up until after I do this.

M: What do you mean?

S: You aren't going to hurt us are you?

M: OF COURSE SHE IS!!! LOOK WHAT SHE DID TO LUCAS!!! SH'E HERE TO HURT ALL OF US AND I'M NOT GIVING HER THER CHANCE!!!!

Maya lunged at Riley, tuning into her wolf self, not knowing that it was a hologram or that it would disappear.

Once the hologram disappeared Maya and the girls looked around confused?

V: Where did she go?

J: She didn't want to fight you guys so she used a hologram.

M: Why doesn't she wanted to fight us? Is she too much of a coward?

Z: No, she isn't. It was hard enough for her to have to fight us. She didn't want to fight you too. 

S: She isn't scared of us either. She's an all powerful. No matter what we do to fight her she'll win in the end.

V: How do you know that?

S: Because I was studying and I came across the legend, but it said that there hadn't been All Powerfuls for light years because hunters found out how to defeat them all because they were all evil. 

M: Then Josh should be able to kill her right?

J: I know how to, but I'm not going to.

S: Why not?

F: Because he knows her. He won't kill her because he knows her. We all know the all powerful.

M: Okay, can someone please explain what an "All Powerful" is and why you won't kill her?

Riley stepped out in her cloak and all heads snapped towards her.

R: I can answer that for you Maya.

M: YOU DID THIS!! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT MY BROTHER IS STUCK IN A SLEEPING SPELL! I'LL RIP YOU APART!!!

Maya charged at Riley but the boys protected her because they knew Maya didn't know who it was.

M: WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING HER?

V: LOOK WHAT SHE DID TO LUCAS?

S: Who is she anyways?

R: I'm the all powerful. I don't have only one monsters blood, I have a combination of all of them. I didn't want to know out Lucas, but I can't see him. Not yet. They're defending me because I'm not going to fight you. It would hurt me to hurt you and I'm not going through that. As for who I am, please don't hate me. Boys.

Riley gave the boys a look and they held their girlfriends back so that they wouldn't try to kill or hurt Riley. Riley stepped in front of them and spoke.

R: This is who I really am.

Riley took off her cloak and the girls eyes went wide. The boys let go of the girls and the girls walked over to Riley slowly and looked at her and started to cry.

M: Is that really you?

R: Yeah and I'm not going anywhere ever again.

V: Why did you leave? You did say there was more to the story.

Riley explained everything again.

S: Well we missed you. Welcome home.