Stupid Stunts and Broken Trust

A/N: Do not play the song above yet.

Riley's POV

We had started the game and so far the only one I had to kiss was Lucas. That's probably because every time he wanted me to do a dirty dare and I refused. I think he was doing it on purpose. I'm pretty sure they all had it out for me because I was the only one taking my clothes off. Everyone else was fully clothed except for Lucas and I. That was for my benefit though. I wanted to see him as much as he wanted to see me. We were about to continue but my phone went off.

Meet us at the combat room now! -A

I snapped my fingers to the point where everyone's clothes were on and I sent Dave, Sarah, Yogi, and Darby all away. I called the number to make sure this wasn't all some elaborate prank. My suspicions were confirmed when Ally picked up the phone.

R- Ally what's going on?

A- He found us.

R- Well be right there.

I started to walk out the door with everyone on my tail. I didn't have time to answer their questions though. I walked to and empty lot and sent out a loud signal.

R- Take us to the combat room.

A beam of light shown and everyone was brought to the combat room along with me.

I walked straight up to the small table. Ally, Dylan, Carmen, Bella, Emmet, Gabriel, Hallie, and Issac all moved out of the way and let me do my thing. I spread my hands out and everything came into my view.

A- He's getting stronger.

S- Who are they?

C- We need to stop him before he gets too strong.

V- How do you know them?

D- He' s gathering all types of monsters.

Z- I'm confused.

B- He's creating the army he said he would.

J- What is this place?

I- If we want to stop him we need to do it as soon as possible.

M- Stop who?

G- They aren't done being trained yet.

F- Who's not done being trained?

H- Then we'll have to do this fast.

E- If this goes on for too long were toast.

L- What's happening?

R- He can't stop us. I'm not letting him win that easy. They'll have to start training today. Right now.

I turned around and walked over to my friends who were all confused. The others walked behind me and looked at my fiancé and our friends.

B- Do you think we can do this in time?

R- Not if we don't try. I know them. They'll catch on fast B. Get ready gang. It's time to start you training.

L- Training for what? Princess this isn't making any sense.

I walked over to him.

R- Remember the texts I showed you from that guy?

L- Yeah. What does that have to do with anything?

R- He found us. We have to get you all trained before the end of the week. By then we'll be able to take him and his army down.

Z- But who are they?

R- All powerfuls as well. I met them the same time I ran away. They trained me and the student became the master. Now it's our time to train you. Get ready guys.