30: Tattoed

*Joe's POV*

After the concert, some fans went backstage to have some picture with us. Ayesha told us that she will wait for us in the dressing room.
When the fans were gone, we all went back to the room. As I open the door, we saw Ayi talking to the pillow and harassing it.

"Wooooo! Winner! Ang gwapo pala talaga nya sa personal. Kyaaaahhh!! Ang kyot kyot!"
She said to the pillow.

"Hey Ayesha? What are you doing?"
I said. She turned around and looked embarrass. Her face turned red.

"Uhm, nothing."
She said. We sat down, Patrick and Andy was laughing. And Pete was emotionless.

"Did you lose your mind and now you're talking to a pillow."
Andy teased her, but she just rolled her eyes.

"Shut up!"

"But seriously Ayi? Why are you harassing the pillow?"
I asked her. She grinned.

"I met Liam."
She said. We looked at her confusedly.

"Liam who?"
Patrick said.

"C'mon! Liam Payne! From One Direction!"
She said and giggled like a kid.

"Oh? He's here?"
Patrick asked. She nodded.

"Yeah, they'd performed here last night, and he said that he forgot something here, so he went back to get it."
She told us. She handed one of us bottled water.

"And then?"
Andy said. She stopped and think for a moment.

"Uhm, that's it. I just met him."
She told us, but I know she's hiding something cos, she always turn around every time she's into something. I didn't ask her anymore.

=====
*Pete's POV*

I can see in Ayesha's eyes that she's happy while telling us that she just met Liam Payne. I want to talk to her about what happened last night, I want to say sorry on telling her that it was all her fault. I didn't mean to say those. I was just carried away by my feelings. She's trying to act civil when it comes to me. But still, keeping her distance. But for now I'm not ready to talk to her, I am trying to gather more courage before I do it.

"Hey guys! Let's have some pizza! I am hungry."
Andy said then looked at me. He know that I love pizza.

"Yeah, I'm starving too."
Patrick agreed.

"Ugh Andy! Get off me please! You're sweaty!"
I heard Ayi said to Andy. I want to tell him that leave Ayesha alone, but something's stopping me for doing so.

"Okay, but first, we have to shower first."
Patrick said. Joe and Andy rushed in to bathroom but Joe made it first.

"You're unfair Trohman!"
Andy shouted. He went back and sat on the sofa, besides Ayesha again. I want to kick his ass cos he always annoys Ayesha.

"Damn."
I cursed. Patrick threw me a tissue paper.

"Hey Lewis! What's with the cursing?"
He said. I waved my phone.

"I'm playing."
I told him. Well the truth is, I am not.
You have to talk to her. My mind told me.

=====
*Ayesha's POV*

Habang naliligo si Joe ay patuloy naman akong kinukulit ni Andy. Minsan talaga sarap kaltukan neto eh. Nakita kong tinitingnan kami ni Pete. Ano kayang iniisip neto? Baka sabihin may gusto ako kay Andy.
Halos magkakalahating oras na nang lumabas si Joe sa banyo.