Chapter 20: Gohan VS Clay - A Dreadful SSJ 3 Form!

Author's Note:

Once again, just a note that I don't own DBZ characters. Whatever skills or weird scenes that don't come out in DBZ or don't make sense are purely fictional and all made up by the author. How Gohan go berserk and how Goku explained are all made up by me so don't ask me anything that you don't see in DBZ.

Not a great story, not a great writer, but please enjoy. Thanks for visiting my story despite my story is not any better than those awesome ones out there.

Chapter 20: Gohan VS Clay – A Dreadful SSJ 3 Form!

The scene was obnoxious. It doesn't matter even when the TV screen wasn't showing clearly what was going on. But it was clear enough to witness the ugly hideous hand went through the body like a sword, killing off Videl right on the spot. Far worse enough, he killed her off right in front of Gohan, whose eyes widened that can never go any wider, his brows spiked with a small electric coming out, and his mind was completely taken aback by what he is seeing right now.

The group stayed silent. Piccolo and Vegeta were back into the living area where everyone was.

The atmosphere was awkward when Trunks suddenly broke the silence. "I'm gonna kill him!" The kid turned supersaiyan in anger, shocking the group especially his father.

Piccolo grabbed his arm in time, "Stop! You think you can win!?"

"Let me go!" he roared, completely ignored his words, and completely ignored the people around him, even his best friend was crying in front of the screen.

"Calm down!" the Namekian tried. "There's always a-" he couldn't finish his words and Trunks just raised his ki, moving himself away from Piccolo. And without any words coming from him, he flew out of the place as fast as he could. "T-That brat!"

Bulma showed a sign of worried look and slapped Vegeta's back, who did nothing but a strange shocking stare at where Trunk was. "Vegeta! What are you doing?! Go and catch your son back! You want him to die?!"

"Tch!" the prince gave a grumpy look and left off to chase after Trunks.

...

Trunks ignored the hard wind that was blowing against him while he flies the hardest his could. Anger took over his mind and he could not stay any silent longer. And he was flying so fast that he didn't realize his father was chasing right behind him. He blamed himself for not being able to catch Videl in time from Clay. If he did, she couldn't be killed ruthlessly like that.

"Trunks! Stop right there!" Vegeta appeared in front of him and blocked his way.

"Don't stop me! I wanna kill that guy!"

"You think you can even lay a hand on that guy?!"

Trunks stopped and didn't speak. Of course, what he said was the truth.

"Go back this instantly right now. I will go to where Gohan is." Vegeta ordered.

"Dad!" Trunks didn't like that idea.

"I said I will go there instead of you! Go back right now you brat! You don't want me to use force on you, do you?!"

Trunks couldn't defy his father. He had always respected his father in every ways even if he isn't a soft person.

...

"Gohan! Can you hear me?!" Goku had been calling for Gohan for awhile but Gohan didn't reply.

"No use Goku. Gohan's mind now is on the verge of going crazy. Nothing will go to him now!" Kaio said in his panic tone. "Oh my... I didn't expect Clay to be so low!"