Chapter 27: A Problem Of Love

He thought it was just only an hour ago when Videl talked to him about fighting against her but he was wrong. The next day just came faster than he thought and the PE class just came in a blink of his eye. While he was to follow the raven-haired to the hall, the rest just randomly went to other places where other sports suit them. Gohan as in his PE uniform - white sleeveless shirt and a pair of sports pants, though it wasn't necessary. It was just more suitable to do some exercising and at the same time to respect Videl's request.

Standing in the middle of the hall, he just stared at her… helplessly. He was clueless. He got nothing in mind. He didn't even plan to even touch her inch. But yeah, he could just defeat her even with a small blow of wind but he knew he couldn't. I could solve any kind of questions on the paper but when it's her, I probably will get a zero points for the first time.

The girl placed her hands to her hips as her signature sign. "Well? Aren't you going to start attacking me?"

She was clearly waiting for him to prepare his first attack.

"You know I can't do that to a girl." He finds a horrible excuse.

"I can defend myself so just attack me and stop being a coward! I just want to see how good you are!" she insisted and went to her fighting pose. "And if you like being one, then I'm not going to hesitate to be the first one to attack."

He responded weakly as usual. He's definitely not going to do anything.

That was a bad response that she felt from him. Without a warning, she started her attack, sending him a straight and forward punch to his face as it was the easiest to dodge. But instead, he stood there and gladly received her punch with his face move to the side.

"!" she was kind of shocked that he didn't dodge. But the way of his response make her even more astonished. His arms and legs didn't even budge. But the teen just groaned and moved a back step. "T-That hurts!"

It took a second before she tried to land a kick to his side. He obviously had seen through her move but he received it. He growled and pretended to fall. "YEOUCHHHHH!"

"Hey you think I'm an idiot? Come on and be serious! If your friend Krillin can fight, I don't see why not you!"

He was expecting she would mention Krillin's name again. So he had prepared that it wasn't easy to dodge her question. "H-Hey he joined the tournament before and always got into top 8!"

She ignored his excuse. "Can't you at least dodge or hit me? It's easy!"

"I can't fight and I won't ever hit a girl!" his expression changed.

Seeing him being so serious, she sighed and closed her eyes. Fine Gohan. One day I'm going to know what you're actually afraid of and hiding from me! Since I don't have much time to keep eyeing on you due to my training, well I guess it would't be that bad to let you off for awhile. "Fine, then accompany me to the tournament."

He widened his eyes. "I beg your parden?"

"Go with me as a guest! I can ask Papa to allow you in a special guest!"

Just when he thought Videl won't make him join the tournament, now she's asking him to go with her as a guest?! "I-I can't!"

"Why?!" she asked in a curious tone, hands still on her hips as she wondered about his reason. "It doesn't hurt you to just watch. You're not going to give me a stupid excuse this time. The tournmanet is always crwoded and it's a big event that the whole world is interesting about."

"Uh... that's..." he rolled his eyes to the corner. Oh damn, Goten and Trunks are participating as well! Can I really hide that much? I mean how can I accept this absurd request when I'm going to join as The Great Saiyaman?