The More the Merrier: Part B

Alright Fairies! Here it is, after nearly a year! The final part of Gray and Juvia's side story! :D I just wanted to thank all of you for reading this, and for being so patient with me while I took forever to update each part! I hope you enjoy it! <3

~~~~

ONE YEAR LATER

~Gray~

Damn it! Why is this happening now?! Gray thought as he ran towards the sound of Juvia's pained cries.

"G-Gray-sama," she gasped, weakly, when he reached their bedroom. She was laying on the bed, her face flushed and covered in sweat, causing her blue hair to stick to her cheeks and forehead.

"How are you holding up?" Gray asked, holding her hand.

She closed her eyes a moment, another wave of pain crossing over her features before she smiled up at him. "Juvia will be alright."

"Damn it," he cursed under his breath, "where the hell is that old woman?!"

Insisting on having a home birth, Juvia had made arrangements for Porlyusica to come to their home when Juvia finally went into labor. Now that she had, Gray feared the woman may not make it in time. Damn it!

"What can I get you?"

"Juvia would—AHHH!!" She squeezed his hand until his fingers turned white as the contraction hit her. They were getting closer together. How many minutes apart are they now? Three? Two? He couldn't remember, but he knew they were too close for his comfort—especially since it was just the two of them. He had called the guild after Juvia's water had broken, but her contractions had quickly intensified, not giving him much time to prepare the room for her after calling everyone.

"She'll be here soon," Gray told her, wiping her face with a cool rag.

"Juvia is alright," she told him, smiling. "She's just ready for the baby to get here."

He chuckled, kissing the hand he still held onto. "Me too."

"Juvia!" Lucy practically shrieked, throwing their front door open.

"Back here!" Gray called, immediately hearing her running through the house.

"How is she?" She asked, going to Juvia's other side, taking her free hand.

"Juvia is—tch." She cut off with another contraction.

"How far apart are they?" Lucy asked him.

"I think the last happened only about a minute ago."

"They're that close together?!" She gasped.

"Where the hell is the old woman? I thought Happy was going to get her?"

"He was," she nodded, "but he can only fly so fast. And Juvia's labor is going pretty quickly."

When he cursed again, Juvia gave his hand a gentle squeeze. "It's fine, Gray-sama. Don't worry."

"I'm going to worry," Gray frowned at her. "My wife is in labor, and the doctor is missing. What the hell else am I supposed to do?!"

"Getting nervous only makes things worse for Juvia," came Gajeel's gruff voice from behind them. He stood in the doorway with a very pregnant Levy and little Ayasha.

"Joo-Joo!" She squealed, running over to her.

"Hello, Aya," Juvia giggled.

"Ok, Joo-Joo?" She asked, worriedly.