Chapter 4

Jennifer p.o.v.

He leans his head to me. I don't know what to do. Our lips connect and there is no way back. My hands are in his neck and his hands are on my waist. We kiss like I've never kissed before. This was amazing.

We pulled away. He looks into my eyes. I smile.

"I didn't plan this. I just want to give you a goodnight kiss on the cheek, but I don't mind." Josh says.   I blush hardcore.

"Ow I'm sorry." I say and go straight to my bed.

My thoughts are still by that kiss. It was amazing. I felt something inside me. It felt good, it felt right. This is the person I want to spent the rest of my life with. There is no one else who can give me this feeling.

I put on my pyjamas and go to sleep. Because tomorrow we're shooting another part of the movie Catching fire. I can't wait to tell Elizabeth about our kiss!

Josh's p.o.v.

Her hands are in my neck and my hands are on her waist and we're kissing like I've never kissed someone before. It felt good it felt right. I don't know what it is but I have to figure it out. We pull back I look into her beautiful ocean colored eyes. She smiles. And before I know she is gone to her room.

I go in bed and I think about her. Only about her. It was awesome. I love her. Omg I really do love Jennifer Lawrence. But wait.. maybe she doesn't loves me back. I don't know what to do?

--

Jen's pov.

I slowly open my eyes. I eat some fruit for breakfast. I can't eat anything because I have so many butterflies in my stomach from last night.

I put on some casual clothes because we're shooting some parts of the movie so I have to chance in my costume.

I walk on set and the first person I see is Josh of course. He has to be on the set an hour earlier that I had to be. We smile at each other and I blush hardcore.

I walk over to my trailer and Elizabeth walks in. " Hey Jen, how are you?" She says.

"Hey Elizabeth! I'm fine!" I say " I have to tell you something." "Oh, okay tell me, is there anything wrong?" she says. "No, no everything is great! But last night I kissed. It was amazing and I think I'm in love with him Elizabeth" I say "Wait what? You kissed with Josh?" she says

"Huh how do you know I kissed with him, I didn't told you it was Josh?" "Duh, I know. I can see how you guys look at each other. But I'm happy for you. What are you gonna do now?"

"I have no idea, I don't think he likes me that way." I say "Haha, you must be blind. Can't you really not see how much he loves you?" Elizabeth asks. I blush. She sees that and then walks out of my trailer.

Then I hear some knocking on the door. I feel a warmth through my body.

"Come in" I yell. "Hey Jen, are you ready?" I hear a woman say. "Ow hey, yeah I'm ready. Make me beautiful!" "Ow, you thought I was somebody else, didn't you?" she says "Haha yes I did. But I'm happy that you're here!" I say with a smile.

She puts on some make-up. It's really natural but I look prettier than I was before. She braids my hair and then I put on my costume.

It's a wetsuit. I think it's really comfortable. Now I can pee in the ocean with Josh. Josh. His name goes through my head since the kiss we had last night.

I walk out of my trailer and go on set. I see Josh playing with the water. I walk to him sneaky so I can scare him. I tickle his waist and he jumps a little.

"AAH" he yells. He turns around and sees me. He looks into my eyes for a few seconds. "Jen, you scared the shit out of me." He says. "Good, that was my plan." I say with a giggle.

He hugs me and I put my hands behind his neck and he puts his hands slowly around my waist. He places two kisses in my neck and I let out a sigh.

He pulls back.

"So Jen, do you want to watch some movies tonight like we did last night?" he asks  "Yeah sure why not." I say. "Are you ready for the beach scene?" "Um, yeah I think so. Let's go!" I say with a smile.

We sit down in the sand. "Action." Francis yells. He is the director of this film.  We say our phrases and then it happens.

"Nobody needs me." Josh says.

"I do, I need you." I say.

I lean in to him. He leans back and then we kiss. We pull back but then he puts his hand on my cheek and then we kiss for real. I feel his tongue against mine. I know it's for my work, but I'll remember this.

We pull back but our foreheads are still against each other we look in to each other eyes.

"C'mon love birds." Jena yells.

"CUT."

"Wow guys that was absolutely amazing. I've never seen this chemistry before. Keep it please!." I laugh a little. "Okay, that's a rap. I will see you guys tomorrow around 9 a.m."

I walk to my trailer and I remove my makeup, put my hair in a bun and I put my normal clothes back on.

Then there is a knock on my trailer door.