Chapter 6

I open my eyes and I see Josh lying next to me in his bed. Ow no, I mean yes. But huh. I feel so confused I think I'm happy to be with him in bed, but at the other side it feels weird. I know that I'm in love... He is always my best friend and now I have all these feelings for him and I think I'm the only one. He is so busy and has other things to do then be with me.

I see Josh waking up. "Goodmorning Joshy." I whisper. I see a smile on his face and I smile back at him. He kisses my forehead and I feel my cheeks redden. The feeling I had before is on fire again. Is this love? Is this the feeling everybody has when they are in love? I don't know but I kinda like it.

" Goodmorning Jen." He whispers back. His face is to cute when he wakes up.

Josh p.o.v.

"Goodmorning Jen." I whisper. I feel that feeling again. She is my best friend and she will be forever, but this feeling is stronger than friendship. I want more from her. I want to be with her 24/7 and be there for her. Ooh I wish I could tell her that this easily but I can't because I would put myself a fool.

"Jen, I don't want to be rude but we have to go to set in like one hour." I say. "Shit, that's true." She says. We have to shoot some scenes for Catching fire today. We get up and both take a shower.

Jennifer goes first. I wonder why she takes a shower in my hotel room and not in hers? I put that thought away.

"Joshy, it's your turn to take a shower." Jennifer yells. I walk in only my underwear in the shower. I see Jennifer brushing her hair. She only has a towel wrapped around her body. I find myself blush. I look at her from head to toe and back up. She does to because I'm only wearing underwear.

"Am I wearing something from you Josh?" she says. I nod no. She laughs and I laugh to. I feel so embarrassed. She walks away so I can take a shower.

Jennifer's p.o.v

Josh walks in. He only wears his underwear. Oh my god, he has so many muscles he is so handsome. "Am I wearing something from you Josh?" I say to break the silence.

We laugh and then Josh takes a shower.

I put on some jeans and a black casual t-shirt and flip flops, my beanie and sunglasses because there is always some paparazzi. Josh is done and he is dressed handsome as always. We go downstairs to grab some breakfast. The others from the cast are already done with breakfast.

"Haha, the lovebrids are coming." Liam yells. I blush and Josh does too. We look at each other and immediately look away. I'm a loser. I can't handle it. I love Josh and everybody sees it except for Josh and that's one thing I'm happy about.

We go take a seat and eat our breakfast. the rest of the cast is heading to the set.

"I don't know why they said lovebirds haha." Josh says. I'm nodding yes. It's like he put a knife through my heart. I love him but he clearly doesn't love me.

We go to our car and drive to the set. Hawaii is beautiful and at night it's romantic. But for now we are going to shoot some scenes. We arrive and there are a few people already in their costumes. We walk to our trailers and get ready.  Everything is done. Then I hear a knock on my door. " It's open." I yell really loud.

Then Josh walks in. "Hey Jen, can I talk to you?" he asks. "Yes of course, I'm always here for you!" I say

Josh's p.o.v.

I have so many feelings for Jen I can't take it anymore. I have to tell her one day what I feel for her. So I decide that I'm going to tell her now.

I knock on her trailer door. Jen yells that it's open so I walk in. I ask her if I can talk to her and she responds really sweet.

"So Jen, here is a thing and I've been dying to tell you. I'm in love." I say. She looks up to me with her beautiful blue eyes and the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"She means so much to me, but I don't know how to tell her. Can you help me?" I ask.

Jen's face changes in a second from a smile to the saddest face I've ever seen. I think she thinks that it's another girl, but it's Jennifer of course.

"uh, Yeah sure. I'm so happy for you!" she says with a fake smile, I can tell. "What works for me is that I know the person very well, so I would start off with how beautiful and how sweet she is. Then I would give her a big hug and look her deep in the eyes and then tell her; I love you." Jen says. I nod in between the sentences.

Wow she gives really good advice. "Jen, that's a great idea. Thank you so much!" I say to her. I give her a kiss on the cheek and walk to the door, but I don't walk out.

"Uhm Jen, I want to tell you something." I say again. "Haha Joshy you told me already." She giggles a little. "Yeah I know, but it's something else." I say

"Ow okay, go ahead."

"Uhm okay. Jen I wanted to say to you that you mean the world to me and we are best friends. I think you're the prettiest and sweetest person I know." I say. She blushes but she has no clue what to do.

Then I walk up to her and I ask her to stand up. I give her a hug for like 1 minute. She holds me really tight. I can't breathe but I don't care at this point. I pull back gently and she does to. I look really deep in her beautiful eyes. " Jennifer, I really really love you." I say. My cheeks are so red I can't even tell. "I... omg Josh, I don't know what to say." She says back really shy.

"I just love you... and." I can't even finish and then Jen crashes her lips to mine. I feel all the love all the heat there was between us. This is a moment I'll never ever forget. We kiss slow and passionate. Our lips fit perfectly. I feel her tongue on my lips and I let her in. This kiss lasts for at least 10 minutes. We get more passionate but then I pull back.

"We can't do this here." I say. Jen nods. We hug each other really tight before we go to set and shoot some scenes. I hear something Jen says. "I love you to Josh." And that's when I knew we couldn't get separated.