Chapter 7

Jen's p.o.v.

We walked out of the trailer to shoot. My cheeks are so red, because I kissed the boy I liked the most and he told me he is in love with me and I told him I loved him to. I don't realize that he is in love with me. I have to take like one day to really realize it.

And we kissed. Oh my god we kissed. I can't I just can't and I'm so happy right now.

We look at each other the whole time while we are shooting. And every time he looks at me with the most beautiful hazel brown eyes there is a little sparkling in my stomach that I can't control. It's love. Some sort of love I've never felt in before not even with Nicholas.

"That's a rap." Francis yells. So we are done shooting and I walk to my trailer to get undressed and put my old clothes back on. But then somebody took my hand. I turn around and it's Josh.

"hey Jen! Do you want to go out for dinner tonight with me?" he says really shy.

"Yes of course Joshy." I say. I look at him and he looks back with a big smile. I smile back and I steal a kiss from his soft lips.

I walk into my trailer to get changed. I love it that Josh is shy. He really cares about me and we have our first date tonight. Well I think it's a date.

I go home to get dressed for tonight. I want to look good so I go to my closed to look at some dresses I have. I go with the one that looks good on me. It's a simple black dress on knee length and it has a little sparkle on the top and some cute heels. The dress fits my body perfectly. I put on some bracelets and earrings. My make-up is not to heavy, but you can't see any pimple's or redness.

It's 7 p.m. and the doorbell rings. I ran down the stairs and open the door. There is Josh. His jaw almost on the ground. "Y-You look s-so...." Josh stumbles. "I'm sorry, I have no words Jen!"

"You look so handsome Josh!" I say, my cheeks are turning red but I don't care.

He takes my hand and leads me to his car. He opens my door like a real gentleman. I giggle and Josh smiles.

We are headed to a restaurant but I have no clue were?

"Joshyyyy, were are we going?" I ask "It's a surprise Jen!" "Josh!!!! I can't stand surprises."

"I know, but we are almost there." He says gently.

Finally we arrived. He takes my hand and we walk to the restaurant. "Table for two please." Josh says. The host nods and leads us to a table with a white rose in the middle and some cute candles.

"Anything you would like to drink?" the host asks. "Yes, one wine and one beer please." Josh says. The host nods and walks away.

"Josh, this place is beautiful. I've never been here before." "I'm glad you liked it." He says with a smile. I smile back. He is such a gentleman.

The host comes back with one wine for me and a beer for Josh. He hands us the menu. "Thank you." Josh and I say at the same time. We laugh and then he looks into my eyes. We stay there for a while.

"S-so what do you want to eat?" Josh says while breaking eye contact.

"Pizza with a thin crust of course! " I say. Josh laughs. "I think I will order that to"

The host comes back and take our orders. We ate and we had a great time, we spend like 3 hours in the restaurant and we talked about our lives, relationships and fun stuff.

"Do you want a dessert or not?" Josh asks with a smile on his face. "No Josh, I'm so full." I say. He laughs and nods "Me to."

We walk to the car and get in. The sunset is so beautiful it's like a movie but better. It's a little bit pink with orange and purple, just perfect.

Josh starts the car and in no time we are on the road back to the hotel. I look over to Josh who is so concentrated. I smile. I love Josh but it's weird. We are best friends and I'm afraid to lose my best friend. He means so much to me and I hope he understands that.

Relationships are hard especially when someone is your best friends but you feel more love for them. It's hard to deal with that and still pretend there is nothing going on.

I look out of the window and stare at the gorgeous sunset. The sun goes slowly down and the moon is starting to show. The sky grows darker and it's getting a little cold.

"We are back." Josh says. "It's a little cold Josh." I say while my lips are chancing blue. He looks concerned. "Jen, Are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine just a little bit cold." He takes off his jacket and gives it to me. "here put this on." I smile and put on his jacket. " Thanks Josh." He nods and gives me a smile.

This are the little moments that we spend together which I adore so much. I see him walking over to my door and opens it. "Come miss Lawrence we are going to watch a movie." He says. "Well, thank you Mr Hutcherson." He laughs and we walk together to the hotel. He puts his arm around me and pulls me closer into his body so I would get warmer.

We get in the hotel and we walk still in the same position to the elevator to get to our floor. "I want to thank you for tonight Josh I had fun!" " Yes, I had fun to!" he says and he looks into my eyes. His eyes are the prettiest I've ever seen.

We walk to our rooms. "Are we watching a movie at my room or yours?" I ask Josh. "Mine?" "Yeah sure I'll see you in a bit." I smile. He nods. I walk into my room and I put on shorts and an oversized t-shirt that I stole from Josh one time. I still have it and I wore it when I was with Nicholas.. That's really awkward but I love Josh's smell.

I go to Josh's room and he sits on the couch. I walk over. "Did you already picked a movie?" "No not yet I wanted to wait, because you can vote lady." He says. "Oeh that sounds like a honor." "So which one, we have; dumb dum..." "Yes that one." I scream. Josh laughs. " I knew you would choose that one." He puts the dvd in and we watch the movie together.

I lay my head on his chest and he strokes my hair. I feel my eyes get heavy but I don't want to sleep here. I don't want to take this 'relationship' to 'the next level'. Like not yet. So I sit up. "What's wrong Jen?" Josh whispers. "I'm tired, I am going to my room." I murmured. "But Jen you can sleep here anytime you want."

"I know but I don't.... I don't want to yet." I say. He nods. "I understand."

We walk towards the door. "Goodnight Josh." "Goodnight Jen, thanks for tonight." He says. "No thank you !" he says. I give him a long hug. I feel my eyes getting heavy again so I pull away. We look into each other's eyes. I know where this is going, but I don't want to. I give him a quick kiss. He looks at me and smiles. "I love you." He whispers. I smile but I don't say anything back. I walk into my room and smile one more time and then I close the door.

I feel good when I am with Josh but our friend relationship is so strong and I don't want to ruin it. I go to bed, put the blanket over me and with that sleep takes over.