Chapter twelve

Louis and Harry spend the last few days before Louis's departure together. Harry had to pull a few strings but he managed to convince his mum to allow him to stay at Lou's for a few days. He begged and pleaded, constantly reminding her that this was Louis's last week until he leaves for London and doesn't return for months.

Anne gave in eventually but she knew Harry's father would'nt approve, so she just lied to him and said that Harry was going to Bible camp with Liam for a few days instead. Harry's father liked the sound of that and didn't even question it.

So now Louis and Harry are at Louis's place packing the last of his things. Louis's apartment is bare now, filled only with mountains of cardboard boxes and a few necessary things like a bed and a couch. It seems like just yesterday they were moving furniture in, and now they're already moving it out again.

Louis found a nice apartment in the city in London that suited him well. The best part is that it's within walking distance of the theatre. It was relatively cheap and was smaller than his current one, but it was the only one that he could afford.

Louis pulls out a sharpie and writes Rubbish across the surface of one of the boxes. That's all it really is-- rubbish-- and contains things like random keys and old pens and pencils. Stuff that will eventually be tossed into a drawer and long forgotten.

Harry is lying on the floor cuddling with Brownie, teasing the cute little feline with a catnip toy. She jumps on Harry's stomach and starts licking Harry's neck. Harry giggles and nudges her away playfully.

"Hey, Lou?" Harry speaks up, looking back at his boyfriend across the room.

"Yeah?"

"It just occurred to me . . . is the place that you're moving into allow pets?" Harry wonders, scratching Brownie's ears which made her purr loudly.

"Mhm, I already told you that, Harry," Louis chuckles.

"Sorry . . . I've just been distracted lately. Stuff comes in one ear and out the other," Harry jokes, placing Brownie gently on the floor.

Brownie's getting big now. She's not really a kitten anymore, and that both saddens Harry and makes him happy at the same time. It's kind of like Louis and Harry raised her together, and the thought makes him feel all bubbly inside.

Harry walks towards his boyfriend. He stands beside him, next to the piles of boxes and stuff that will have to be moved in a matter of days. Honestly, Harry is still in shock with the whole concept. He can't believe that his Louis will be leaving soon.

"It's, like, official now. You're really moving," Harry breathes sadly, looking out at the barren apartment.

"At least I'm not moving across the world, love. And it's only for the Summer. I'll be back before you know it, September 15th," Louis smiles.

"I know. But still. I don't know if I can last that long without you," Harry explains.

"We'll be fine, okay? As long as you don't hook up with random guys or girls whilst I'm gone," Louis laughs.

"Of course not. I'm worried about you, to be honest. Who knows how many fit blokes will be working at that theatre, and they'll all be drooling over that fine arse of yours," Harry teases, patting his bum.

"None of them compare to you, love," Louis grins. He presses a quick kiss to the inside of Harry's neck to show his affection. Harry sighs at the feeling when Louis leaves his lips to linger on Harry's skin longer than necessary, but he's not complaining one bit. He wants to touch and kiss and love his boyfriend whilst he still has the chance . . . before it's too late.

"We should make a plan," Harry suggests. He sits down on the couch and Louis straddles his lap so their chests are pressed together. Louis cards his hands through Harry's hair slowly, loving the way his soft and silky curls feel slipping between his fingers.

"Like what?" Louis wonders.

"A plan to skype each other every night, when we should text each other, when to call . . . that way, I know what times you won't be at work and stuff," Harry shrugs.

"Good idea. How about this . . . you can text me whenever you want. You can call me any time except from 8 in the morning till 6 at night. And as for video chat . . . we can do that whenever you want," Louis says.

Harry nods, "I like the sound of that."

Louis grins before kissing Harry softly on the lips, still moving his hands through his hair. Harry cups the side of Louis' stubbly face gently, admiring how rough it feels after a few days of not shaving. Their lips lock in a tender movement and they find themselves getting lost in it.

Harry parts his lips and Louis immediately slips his tongue inside and messily tastes every millimeter of Harry's mouth. The kiss soon turns into a messy mix of tongue and teeth and lips, filled with want and need and a hint of sadness because they both know that Louis will be leaving soon.

[ bottom!louis smut forthcoming ]

Harry starts grinding his groin up against Louis, lifting his hips off of the couch cushion greedily. Louis meets Harry's movements and moans into the warmth of Harry's mouth when he feels Harry harden a bit underneath him.

Harry bites on Louis' bottom lip and nibbles on it, pulling the torn, pink flesh into his own mouth and sucking on it. The feeling is amazing, breathtaking actually, and Louis can barely keep himself together as he rubs their crotches together, constricted by clothes-- especially Harry in those stupidly tight yet extremely hot skinny jeans that he always seems to wear.

Louis moans deeply into Harry's mouth, the vibrations going straight from his lips down to his hardening dick. Louis grips Harry's sides and clutches desperately onto the fabric of his dumb yet posh designer plaid button-up shirt and yanks it open. The buttons fly randomly across the room and Harry manages to wiggle out of the shirt, disregarding the fact that his boyfriend just ruined his favorite shirt because, fuck, he's too turned on at the moment to even care.

Harry places his hands on Louis' some what feminine hips and quickly rids Louis of his shirt as well. Louis blushes like a tomato when Harry just stares at every inch of Louis' perfect tummy for a moment before he squeezes his sides gently, making Louis giggle cutely.

"So perfect," Harry breathes, locking his eyes with Louis'. His eyes are flecked with lust and longing.

Louis hiccups in excitement as he feels Harry fiddle with his zipper. Louis laughs when Harry becomes frustrated and shoves off his hand, replacing it with his own. He undoes the button of his jeans in seconds before pulling down on the zipper. He shimmies out of his pants and throws them on the ground. He does the same with Harry and somehow he gets him out of those damn skinny jeans that fit him oh so tightly.

The older lad grinds back down against Harry feverishly, letting out gentle steamy puffs of air against the hot skin of Harry's neck. Louis reconnects their lips again and Harry smiles into the kiss as he tastes how sweet Louis tastes-- fruity actually.

"Mm, please," Louis moans and Harry gives in.

Harry bites his lip as he slips Louis out of his boxers before taking off his own, letting his erection spring free of restraints. He's already leaking pre cum, the tip glistening and desperate.

"Don't have lube, it's over in the box," Harry begins to say, gesturing to the other side of the room. The box is under a few larger ones and it would take a while to find, and at the moment neither of them are patient enough to wait for that.

"Don't care," Louis groans in frustration.

"You sure--"

"Fuck, yes," Louis swears hotly.

Cautiously, Harry sticks his index finger and middle finger into Louis' mouth, who accepts them immediately. He sucks and twirls his tongue around the salty and warm skin. He stares at Harry the entire time, his teeth grazing and tongue lapping filthily around the length of Harry's fingers. After a long moment, Harry removes his fingers and smirks at the way a trail of saliva connects Louis' lips to his now wet digits.

"Such a little cockslut," Harry grumbles. Louis nibbles on his bottom lip and he whimpers at the sound of Harry talking dirty.

Smirking at Louis, he gently presses his fingers into Louis' puckered hole, teasing him a bit before jabbing them in knuckle-deep. Louis moans and rocks down against them, loving how they stretch him out in the most stingingly pleasurable way. Harry twists and turns his fingers, searching for that one spot that would make him scream and forget his own name.

"Fuck, there!" Louis hisses when Harry jabs his prostate.

Harry bites his lip and prods at that same spot. He spreads his fingers wider to stretch Louis out further, pushing the limits more and more. But Louis doesn't complain, in fact, he does the exact opposite and demands more.

"Wanna ride you, please," Louis begs.

Harry agrees and removes his fingers with a loud pop. He strokes himself a few times before lining himself up with Louis' now stretched entrance.

Louis licks his lips and hovers over Harry's waist, positioning his hole right above Harry's dick. He puts his legs on either side of Harry, and uses one hand on his muscular shoulder as support. The other hand guides Harry's cock into his hole as he sinks down, taking in Harry's length in one go.

"Oh fuck!" Louis cries as Harry's thick, throbbing and hard member filled him up to the very brim.

"So tight baby," Harry moans as his cock is surrounded by Louis' warmth and heat

Despite the tightness, Louis soon starts moving slowly, making short rotations with his hips. Harry watches through half-closed eyelids as his boyfriend rides his cock like a toy slowly. Eventually, Louis becomes accustomed to the stretching and starts bouncing slightly. He hops up and down on Harry's dick and both of them are panting and breathing heavily, soft moans escaping their lips every now and then.

"You look so filthy like this, fuck, Louis," Harry says loudly, his voice cracking in desire.

Louis throws his head onto Harry's shoulder, shuddering and trembling from the overwhelming feelings. Their heated bodies are so close, chest to chest, and Louis keeps his movements consistent as he bounces himself up and down on the Cheshire lad's lap. Louis moves his hips in short figure-eight movements, rolling them sloppily.

"Harry!" Louis screams as Harry's tip brushes against his prostate.

"I'm close," Harry warns.

"Me too," Louis pants. His bounces become sloppy and frantic and extremely fast. The pleasure is just too much.

Louis lifts himself up before slamming himself back down on Harry's dick, hitting his sweet bundle of nerves again. He clutches onto Harry's shoulders tightly as he feels himself nearing and digs his fingernails into the skin of Harry's back.

He knows he's nearing so Louis reaches down and strokes himself only once before he finally releases, screaming out Harry's name. He covers their bodies with his sticky cum and Harry swears loudly at the sight.

Harry can't think of words to say as Louis' tight muscle clenches around him. All he can say is a mixture of oh my god and Louis and yes, yes, yes. Louis breathes wheezily and flutters his eyes against Harry's shoulder, suddenly becoming limp. Louis is worn out, that part is obvious, so Harry takes charge and lifts up Louis' small body and slams him back down on his cock a few more times.

Finally, Harry releases his seed into Louis. He moans one last time as he fills up Louis with everything he has-- every last drop. He screams out Louis' name for all of the world to hear, pinching his eyes in Ecstasy.

They stay like that for a moment, limp and hot, panting heavily against sweaty skin. Harry flutters open his eyes and examines his work. Louis is sweating, panting, and completely wrecked. Harry suddenly feels guilty. What if he hurt him?

Worriedly, Harry gathers up Louis' fragile body and gently places him on the couch like a china doll. He caresses his face like the older boy is made of porcelain. He curls up against him, snuggling in close to him.

"Love you so much," he hears Louis mumble.

Harry smiles and lies his head on Louis' chest, "And I love you. And I don't want you to leave," he says. He presses a quick kiss to Louis' lips before resting his head back down. He listens to the rapid beating of Louis' heart and clutches onto Louis for dear life, like he might get up and leave at any moment.

Louis sighs, "Harry--"

"I know, I know, it's your dream and I want you to go . . . I just wish it wasn't so far away," Harry explains.

"We'll survive," Louis insists, and Harry simply gives him a crooked smile before pressing their lips together again.

All Harry can think about is how much he's going to miss the beautiful boy lying beneath him.