Roses and Footballs

Author @briannam0112
Payment a follow and credit

Thanks for requesting from us, hope you like it :)

Plot summary-
Ella Grey wanted to get away. Scratch that. Needed to get away. The physical and mental pain her family brought on her drove her insane. Her only idea was to go to a far away college with her best friend Mallory O' Brian. Ella and Mall end up in Jacksonville, Florida with her beat up yellow buggy and multiple part time jobs thanks to Ella's mom. On the first day of being settle into her new apartment and the day after her first day as a college freshmen, Jamie Chase strolls into her life. They haven't seen each other in almost three years yet Jamie seems to be unfazed by time that has passed. Jamie hasn't been in a serious relationship with a girl since freshman year of high school and never even kept a stable friendship with a girl, until now. Something about Ella Grey draws him in and makes him do the craziest things. Jamie already knows he's going to fu*k this up but he takes a chance anyways. Will he maintain this friendship? Will Ella and Jamie become more or less? Their love is put to the ultimate test as secrets, horrible pasts, and past lovers start to become visible again.