Floresco

Author @followtheprettybird
Payment a follow and credit

You said to add the memory fragments and yet suggested a minimalistic poster look, so we just decided to go with the latter XD

Plot summary-
Plot summary: Bree, Hope, and Cally. These girls are never without one another. Well, Bree and Hope aren't.

Laelynn Calypso: Hope's name sounds like an orange creamsicle. A light peachy orange. She has a dark past and present, and doesn't want anyone else to feel it. So she stays as optimistic and upbeat as possible. She's like the glue that holds the trio together. She is the one in the middle with her arms slung around both girls. Hope is loving and caring. She's the one that always stays after school to help out the staff or students. Everyone adores her. She floats around in a world of her own. Hope radiates with light. Like a dream in a nightmare, light in the darkest corners.

Ambreen Aeolus: Bree is the one on the right(your left). She's bubbly and fun, making the most out of everything. Bree is like the summer breeze, fragile with a soft undertone of persuasion. Her name is a bright, solid yellow. Like gold in the midst of hay. She's kind and energetic, loving to make things happen. Bree is the one there to encourage the girls when they get tired. She loves a good competition and standing out.

Cleone Lethe: Cleo's the girl on the left(your right). She's the calm, cool one. Unlike the other two, who stand out, Cleo likes to stay in the audience cheering the girls on. When Hope or Bree willingly swim in the wrong direction for the right causes, Cleo goes with the flow. She's content with just knowing the difference between right and wrong. Cleo's name sounds like a serene, cool blue. A calm one that just isn't the one to stick out at you. She happens to like it just like that.

The only things these three girls have in common are these: they find they have nowhere to belong, so therefore have different methods of trying to fit in, the pendants that someone special has given to the each of them, they are all going to be living(soon in Virginia), and lastly, are the best of friends. Two of the three are closer than the trio themselves and have slightly