Nice to Meet You Too

Hello guys, long time no see...

Well sorry for suddenly disappearing, well i have been busy with school stuff and my stupid health problems, something about blood pressure, anemia and so on with the list. Never mind that, well here is an idea I thought of: Kagami beinga teacher to the Kiseki no Sedai, I thought...So, hope ya like it!

Whoosh

A basketball ended in the rim of a hoop, entering it easily, smoothly and with a perfect angle, it was so easy for him, no matter how much he tried, nothing will bring back the excitement he once felt, neither the fist bumps he once shared with his friends, nor the smiles that was shown once they won a game. Their bonds started crumbling away as dirt flew faraway carried by a soft breeze.

Sakura tree's petals were all over the place, the smell of spring refreshed the students minds as they entered their school gates, it's day one for all of the people attending Teiko Middle school, the school who won two times straight the basketball championship, for now let's change the view of the school from top, and move it to a man who was walking like a penguin in the hallway of this prestigious school.

A man, a really tall one, hurried in his steps, nervous is eating him up, and at last he stopped; reaching his destination, in front of him a door that had a sign "teacher's lounge". The guy fastened his tie, feeling the sweat that trickled down his chin, suits were never his style, and it would never be. He reached the door knob, hold it, breath in, breath out, and final twist it open. On his first day of attending this school, he simply had an itty bitty tiny accident... Let's say, as he entered the room, the man's red head shone brightly, against the luminescence of sun that flashed through the room, and he soon found himself facing the floor, a 180 degrees change of events.

Kagami's P.O.V.

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! This wasn't supposed to happen, never, never, never. It's so embarrassing~

I don't even make these stupid mistakes on the court so why now?! My life is depending on this shit, ok, ok, ok, calm down Taiga. It happens now and then.....Um....Right? Hey readers answer me, don't look at me like that, it wasn't my fault that I fell on my face and there wasn't even anything on the damn floor. Hey don't just laugh at me! Tell me suggestions to overcome this misfortune or mishap or whatever they call these kind of situations, so is there anyone can help me, Pleeeeeeeeaaaase! I'M GONNA CRY! YOU WON'T LIKE SEEING A BIG MAN, WHO HAS THE AURA OF A TIGER, CRYING HIS EYES OUT, RIGHT? Ummm..... Or perhaps some of you...would like to see me.... Cry and beg on my knees?

Huh? Hello is anybody there? Hey author-san don't decide to suddenly change the point of view, don't leave me in the dark, I'm the main character in this story!

Normal P.O.V.

To make the story short, Kagami Taiga who couldn't sleep a wink the day before, getting excited from the extra adrenaline rush, slept a 5 minutes away from before the opening ceremony of the school. Never mind that, facing the situation Kagami is in, lets move back in time. Kagami was about to step in the room, but as his foot made contact with super oh so slippery floor, he slipped, one leg moving away from the other at high rate, but as he fell down it was slow motion, the red head got to see the amazing dream of his; slipping away from his grasp, and well it wasn't all that negative, since he got a look at all of the teachers and the room as he again; oh so graciously and elegantly fell down on his face. At that moment, he knew one thing, it was clear there's no changing back, Kagami Taiga's dream of being a teacher has been utterly destroyed by his own hands. What an ironic tragedy. However, that didn't stop Kagami from giving up, it's just that he did an embarrassing accident with himself here, but that wasn't like the end of the world, and because at last he got the chance after what he committed of fault.