You are Much Crazier than We Ever Thought!!

Hi guys sorry for the long await here is the second chapter, and a big thanks to my friend who proof red this chapter, A-chan!

Since Summer vacation finally started, YAAAAY!XDDDD I'll try my best in posting new chapters!

So hope you like this chapter!

Steam was radiating off of the stomping teen as he swore on his fate; perhaps he should pursue Midorima's hobby. A tanned hand stretched to slide the door open, doing it harshly that the door rattled. Aomine Daiki was furious, boiling with rage; he headed toward the cluster of Rainbow Troop at the end of the classroom.

"Welcome back Aomine-kun" said Kuroko, as he was the first one to notice Aomine. The tanned man simply nodded to the teal head as a response.

"Aomine, have you bought a lunch for yourself?" Midorima asked.

The boy in question seated himself between Kuroko and Momoi as he grumbled, "Commoners food don't appeal to me."

Kuroko scowled at the sentence, saying: "You shouldn't say that Aomine-kun. Rather than that, you should be thankful for what is available." However, Aomine solely scoffed at his friend.

Aomine took a look at his friends' bentos, seeing that they appeared extremely delightful and appetizing.

"Dai-chan, I can hand you my bento if you want" said Momoi as she showed her lunch to her childhood friend. Aomine glanced at Momoi's lunch, and he nearly passed out from the view.

"Satsuki, do you want to poison me?" Aomine scorned at Momoi, and the pink girl sulked saying: 'You could have said no in a polite way.'

Aomine overlooked her, and he couldn't care more; considering the fact that he was truly hungry. However, all of a sudden, the thought of the new teacher popped in his mind. Once again, Aomine flamed with fury. Kuroko tugged Aomine's sleeve, and the tanned man turned to face his shadow.

"What?"

"Aomine-kun, is something the matter?"

"Why?"

"You seem prepared to kill anyone." Kise replied back.

Kise avoided the ferocious stare that Aomine gave, though Kuroko sustained him. The teal headed boy directed the gaze of his light back at him, "Aomine-kun, please steady yourself. Kagami-sensei isn't here at the moment." It seems that the friendly ghost's motives to provide harmony backfired, as it provoked several uproars, bickering, wailing and rumbles.

Allegedly, Akashi snapped his chopsticks with his hands, and Aomine slammed his hands against the table really hard that it shuddered fiercely. Midorima grumbled and tick marks appeared all over his face, and lastly Kise placed his head on the table as crocodile tears were streaming down his cheeks, and thus annoyed whimpering can be heard. It appears to be that Murasakibara and Kuroko were all right with the teacher. The two of them shared a glance at each other and then towards their teammates.

"Do you guys actually hate sensei that much?" said Tetsuya as he dropped the bomb.

Likewise, they started complaining, and Akashi going on by mumbling 'how dare he calls me POH?!' Kuroko exhaled and spoke up once again to acquire their attention, "But he's going to be our Kantoku from now on, and therefore all of us should get used to him."

"That's true, and I personally don't see him as a bad guy!" added Momoi.

"Satsuki, that's because he hasn't given you a dumb nickname yet!" Aomine mouth offed, but she plainly stuck her tongue out at the tanned boy.

Akashi stood up suggesting, "Hey, how about we all take a break?" And everybody agreed that they needed a walk.

As the chilly breeze touched their skins, they appeared to recline and began to appreciate the tingling sensation of the cool weather. Nonetheless, while they were walking, they wished that they hadn't taken the walk. That is due to the fact that they had found a red head crouching on the ground, and beside him was an oversized dog (?), both of them had their backs on the teens. Hence why Akashi wished that he didn't suggest the walk in the first place. He had enough of the irrelevant teacher, but he saw his teal friend approach their teacher.