Chapter 1: Morning Run In

Chapter 1: Justin

I hope you enjoy the book. Also please pay attention to the title of the chapter. The point of view changes. And please look at our other book, Unlikely.

I braced myself against the cold winter air as it tore my cheeks raw. Gripping tightly to the strap of my messenger bag I kept walking, ignoring the ache in my fingers from holding on so tightly to the bag. I felt a few rain drops hit my head and pulled on my black hoodie and hoped it wouldn't rain. Sadly my luck never did seem to hold out, the sky opened up and practically dumped buckets of icy rain drops that chilled my bones. My hoodie was completely soaked along with my messenger bag, and I was pissed. I started to quicken my pace when someone full body slammed me, knocking us both to the ground.

"Hey watch where you are going!" I angrily exclaimed getting to my feet. I found myself shouting at a girl, she too got to her feet and looked at me with a frightened look in her seaweed green eyes, she mumbled something I couldn't make out, as she tries to catch her breath.

"Run" was all she mumbled.

"What?" I asked confused, "Run?" I said back to her hoping she would correct me on what she really said.

She swept her messy hair out of her face and grabbed my hand and started running, dragging me hopelessly behind her . "There is nothing chasing us!" I shout at her,beginning to think this chick was a psychic or something.

"Yes there is now keep running unless you want to die!" she shouts back desperately

Now I really wished I had participated in P.E.

******Edited*******