Chapter 17 Justin.

Chapter 17Justin

"Except for you right because you're the first and powerful Justin." She laughs. "You're alone Justin, you're mom is dead, you're dad is not in the picture, your aunt is never home because she travels, and then your sister all she does.is work."

The corners of my jaws tighten. She had no right what do ever to talk about my family, nor me form that matter. This chick doesn't even know me. "You Rainey I'm really sick and tired of you. My mom is dead because she dead saving everyone in a bank robbery. I watched her die! I was 10 years old! 10 Rainey and I cried for weeks, I still cry now. But you, you have no heart. Your parents die and you cry once! At this point I wouldn't be surprised if you killed your parents." I yell at her. She just stared at me with tears in her eyes.

"What about you Mr. I dont care about anything!" She says grabbing her stuff and starts to walk away. As she walks past me a turn and after her.

"That's right walk away! That's all you'll ever be good at!"

"And all you will be able to do is push people away. Because you refuse to let any one in" she says as she turns to look at me. Then continue s to walk away.

I'm sorry it's so short I promise though things are about to to get real. Please comment!!!!!!!!

-Liz