Intro

A/n

Hey, its Kaitlyn here and for this colab i am going to be doing the viewpoint of Eridan and Anna will be doing the viewpoint of Feferi. If you would please go check out our separate accounts. Anna's is Whovians_Peek and mine is Kanaya_Ampora

Eridan's POV

I was on my way to my moirail's hive. i had already texted her to tell her i was on my way. When I got there i knocked on the door, she answered it and smiled. Thankfully, her lusus wasn't home. I walked inside and sat down.

"So, why did you want to come over? 'glub" she asked me as i sat down.

I replied with "whale, fef, i just wanted to come over and sea my moirail." She looked over at me suspiciously.

"Okay, if you say so. 'glub" after that we just kinda hangout for a little bit before her lusus gets home.. i don't really see why she doesn't like me, I'm a perfectly likable guy.

~~Time skip brought to you by Dave Strider~~

About two hours later I get a text saying i need to come home for whatever reason, so I say good-bye to Feferi and head back to my hive. I get there and my phone goes off so I check it and its a group chat that I'm in with Fef, Sol, Kan, and Kar. I don't really know why I'm in it, I don't talk much i usually just read what everyone else is talking about.

~~Troll Chat~~

CG: HEY GUYS

TA: 2up, kk.

GA: Hello Karkat

CC: )(ey! 'glub

CA: hey, kar. wwhats up?

CG: NOTHING, REALLY. JUST WONDERING WHAT YOU GUYS WERE DOING

GA: Well, I Am Currently Working On A Sewing Project, But I Am Not Really Busy At The Moment.

TA: yeah, 2ame here. ju2t a liittle bored

CC: Same here, i guess. i mean im not reelly doing anyfin! 8D

The chat just kind of goes on and I wasn't really paying much attention to what they were saying until things started to heat up.

TA: what the actual fuck diid ii even do to you?!

CG: I DON'T KNOW, MAYBE BEING A FUCKING NOOKSNIFFER ALL THE TIME!!

GA: Karkat You Must Calm Down. He Did Not Do Anything To Offend You That Bad

GC: OH. SO NOW YOU'RE TAKING HIS SIDE, KANAYA?

GA: No, That Is Not What I Meant

CG: YEAH, SURE IT IS

CG: YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M FUCKING TIERED OF YOU ALL JUST SITTING THERE AND EITHER LETTING tySOME NOOKSNIFFER DO THIS TO ME, AND AGREE WITH HIM, OR ACTUALLY BE THE FUCKING NOOKSNIFFER DOING THIS!!

GA: Karkat I Must Ask That You Stop This Nonsense. It Is Not Something To Get All Worked Up About.

TA: yeah, 2ure iit ii2, kanaya. he'2 ju2t a big a22hole anyway, we might a2 well let hiim act liike iit.

GA: Now, I Did Not Ask For Your Imput Sollux. You Are The Whole Reason He Is Acting Like This And I Think You Should Learn How To Shut Up.

CG: THANK YOU, KANAYA. YOU SHOULD DO AS SHE SAYS, SOLLUX

GA: Karkat, Just Because I Got Made At Sollux Does Not Give You The Reason To Go On Treating Him Like That. ((Yeah, you tell him

CC: Sorry I was gone what did I miss....

CC: Guys! Stop fig)(ting! You aren't going to solve any problems baring down each otters t)(roats! D8

CA: yeah, you guys should stop. There is no point in tryin to do any of this

TA: 2hut the fuck up, ed. 2top beiing 2uch a 2uck up to her ju2t becau2e 2he'2 your moirail.

A/n
And so the fighting began..

Lol Hey guys! Anna here. So what cha think? i know i really enjoyed kaitlyns writing :3 But just to let you know... i probs wont be swearing or anything in my chapters, just cos i just dont... so yeah :) hope you enjoy your weekend!!!!!!! HAPPY LATE LEAP YEAR!!!