No Longer

A/n

Hey, It's Kaitlyn Here. I Don't Know How This Is Going To Go, So Sorry If It Sucks. Warning! This Chapter Contains Sadstuck!

Ok, so I just got off of my phone, stunned. What had given her the right to do that. I had merely said that it was kind of annoying when she talked about this land dweller every second of every day. I wasn't trying to side with Aradia, but she must just be mad. She'll come around. I thought to myself. She hasn't ever said anything like that. I start to get a little panicked, so I try to stop thinking about it. I went back into my hive, having walked out to calm myself down, and lay down on the couch. It's been kind of lonely here without my lusus, man I really miss him sometimes. I eventually fall asleep thinking about random things that popped into my head.

                                                                        ~~~~Time skip~~~~

It had been a couple of weeks since the fight, I haven't left my hive, except going out side on the beach to get air. I haven't heard from Fef at all, and I haven't talked to any of my 'friends' either. I was currently siting on my couch, wrapped up in blankets, when I heard a knock on my door. I groan and don't answer it. Then I hear the door open, "go awway." I say as I hear them enter. They walk across my hive, probably looking for me.

"Eridan? Are You There?" I recognize Kan's voice.

"no." I say in a whisper, she doesn't hers me.

She gets closer to where I am. "Eridan. Where Are You." she enters the room. "There You Are. Why Didn't You Answer Me, Was I Load  Enough For You To Hear Me?" She looks at me, concerned.

"no, I heard you kan. i just figured you'd go awway if i didn't answwer." I say hoping she will go away, even though I still know she wont. She looks at me, seeing how skinny I was.

"When Was The Last Time You Ate?" I shrug, not knowing, or caring, the last time I ate. She looks at me then, as if deciding something, she gets up and walks to where my kitchen was. I watch her go, confused. She comes out a little while later with a bowl of steaming soup. It smelled delicious.

"wwhat's that?" I ask, smelling it as she sets it in my lap.

"Just A Secret Recipe I Make When I Am Not Feeling Well." She replies. I take a bite of the soup and the flavors explode in my mouth (In A Good Way). It might be that I was very hungry, or that the soup was amazing, but I could taste every flavor and the feeling of the warm substance in my mouth. Loving how I could taste how the oregano and thyme mix beautifully with the meat that was in there, a long with the chopped carrots and celery in the broth just made it so I could feel the warmth spreading through my chest. Kan was right, it did make me feel better. I look over at Kan and smile.

"wwoww, that wwas amazin, kan. howw do you make it?" I ask eagerly.

"Ah, But It Would Not Be A Secret Recipe If I Told You, Now Would It." She remains mysterious.  I take the last few bites and set the bowl down on the table.

"so, wwhy did you come ovver, anywway?" I ask

"Well, Nobody Has Seen You In Quite Some Time. So I Decided To Come Check On You."

"wwhale, thanks for carin. i guess. nobody seems to anymore."

"No Problem. Caring Is What I Do Best, But Everybody Is Very Worried About You. Why Wont You Answer Any Of Us When We try To Contact You. I Am Surprised Feferi Has Not Come To Get Any Of US To Help Her Get You To Come Out Of Your Hive."

"she hasn't told you?" She looked at me questioningly. "she broke our moirailengence, because i didn't agree wwith her on somefin." She looks at me sympathetically, a look in which I return with a glare. I don't need anyone's sympathy. She looked taken aback, but I didn't care. Hopefully she would leave if she feels unwanted. She doesn't, of course. After a long silence of what I thought was her thinking, she says.

"Well, What Did You Not Agree With Her On?"

"none of your damn business, that's wwhat." I reply bitterly. She seems to finally get that she isn't wanted and gets up to leave leave.

"Well i Can Tell When I Am Not Wanted, So I Will Leave, For Now, But I Will Be Back." She walks away and I sigh and lay back down, falling asleep.

A/n

Well, That Went Differently Than I thought. I'm Not Very Good At Writing Sadstuck.

HI! TIS MEH, ANNA. I am so sad right now. actually you did very goodly Kaitlyn. Thank you for making my pillow have tears. lol. My moms doing my hair right now, and im just sitting there on the floor, CRYING. Shes like "My daughter is a lunatic. Wait, when did i not know that?" lol :3 SO HAVE A HAPPY BIRFDAY PEOPLE WHO HAS A BIRFDAY! lol see yous!!