Again

A/n
Hey, sorry for not updating, but I've been going through some stuff at home and yeah.. Let's get on with the story.

Eridan's POV

I was at my hive and it had been a couple of weeks since Kanaya came that first time. She's come a couple more times, making me that soup every time. She leaves shortly after, but I haven't been so hostile lately, I may even be growing to like her. But I am still dumbfounded to this troll disease called 'friendship'. I have still been feeling depressed, except for when Kanaya comes over, and I feel as if nobody cares if I'm about my well being. I have been trying to cope with these feelings as best I can but they sometimes lead me to creat scars. I sit there and trace the scars along my arms, legs and, yes, neck. I reach for the blade that was on the table and make long, deep cuts along my forearms and inner thighs. I sigh and grab the bandages that was on the table as well. I wrap my arms first then my thighs, the violet blood seeping through a little. I hear a knock and quickly put my pants back on and roll my sleeves down to cover the bandages. I open the door, "hey, ka-" I look up, seeing Sollux Captor. "wwhat do you wwant, sol?"
He just glares at me. "2he want2 to talk to you, but ii wanted to fiind out what you diid to her fiir2t."
"wwhat i did? she's the one wwho ended our moirialegence. i didn't do anyfin to her. if anythin i wwas tryin to calm her dowwn because of somefin ara said to her wwhen fef wwas talkin to her about you." I defend my self, poking him in the chest, wincing at the pain from the fresh cuts. He looks at me, dumbfounded.
"well, then. 2he would liike to talk to you as soon as your ready." Then he turns and leaves. Weird, I think to myself, I can never get him to leave that quickly. I go over to my husktop and start pestering her

Eridan [CA] started pestering Feferi [CC]

CA: hey, sol said you wwanted to talk to me?

CC: yea)(! T)(anks for answering 8)

CA: so, wwhat did you wwant to talk to me about?

CC: o)( yea)(! I wanted to say sorry -Eridan, I didn't mean to blow up on you. You sea, I was in a prickly mood t)(at day and I couldn't kelp it...

CC: I'm reely sorry..

CA: no, i don't wwant your stupid apology. You didn't mean to?! You control wwhat you fuckin say, fef! You go on about howw your reely sorry and you couldn't kelp it. but i don't believve you.

Eridan [CA] has ceased pestering Feferi [CC]

I sigh and wonder if Kan is going to come over sometime soon. Eh, probably not, I argue against myself, she was just here yesterday. I walk over to my respite block and clean up the blade and bandages. Before sitting down at my desk and seeing if anybody else had pestered me. Surprising, I think sarcastically, nobody cares enough to even talk to me. I turn off my computer and figure I should probably get some sleep so I climb into my 'coon and drift into sleep.
A/n
Hey, guys! Please tell me what you thought about the chapter. And that's all I really have to say. See you in the next chapter I guess.

Hey guys! TIS Anna! Yay, I loved it Kaitlyn!!!! Twas sooo BOOTIFUL!!