Girl Meets Lunch

After History with Alan, Marissa, Taylor, and Brandon and I came out of Mr. Quigley's room laughing.

"And he just fell over." Alan and Brandon were telling us about basketball practice yesterday. Brandon, Alan and Bailey were warming up and Brandon threw the ball a little to low and it it Bailey and the bad spot.

"That's great." Taylor laughed.

"What did Coach Thatcher say?" Marissa giggled.

"He told Brandon he needed to work on his aim before he started laughing." Alan told us laughing.

We all walked to the cafeteria and set our stuff down before Alan asked us. "Guys, let's just run out to Subway! I'll buy."

"Okay. Just bring us back the usual." Marissa told him before sitting down next to me.

"Okay, Ki, what do you want?" 

"Um... just a six inch. Italian with turkey, lettuce, banana peppers, pickles, cucumbers and mayo, please."

"Sure thing. Brandon, let's get Bailey and Josh and go!"

"K." Brandon said following Alan to go get Josh and Bailey.

"I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back." Taylor told us before she went to the bathroom.

"So, how do you like it here so far?" Marissa asked me.

"I really like it here, more than I thought I was going to. Thanks for letting me into your guys's group." I told her honestly.

"No problem! You seem really nice! So do you have any questions about anything?" She asked me.

"So, this morning it seemed like Taylor didn't like Brandon but now they seem like they're best friends." I commented.

"Oh, well, Taylor and Brandon are great friends but they when it comes to Brandon dating one of the girls, Tay doesn't really like it much because he dated Cassidy and it messed up Taylor and Cassidy's friendship, because they broke up because Brandon refused to quit hanging out with Taylor. He's also a bit of a player."

I nodded understandingly. "So, who are you dating?"

"Will.  He was in our Spanish class.  He sat next to Bailey."

"Oh, the tall one?"

"Yeah, we've been together for about a year now."

Taylor came back with a medium tall brown haired girl.

"Hi, my name is Bailey Brown," She introduced before sitting next to Marissa.

"Hey, I'm Kiley Hunter."

"Yeah, you're in my Geometry class, I sit in front of you.." She told me smiling at me slightly and I gave her a small smile.

We started talking about some of the basketball plays that they ran and they seemed fairly easy to follow. After a couple minutes Alan, Brandon, Josh and Bailey came back with food.  Josh took the sport next to me and then Brandon took the spot next to Tay, Bailey A took the spot next to Josh and then Alan sat in between Brandon and Josh.

Alan and Brandon started passing out sandwiches to everyone. When Marissa and I opened our sandwiches we laughed because we got the same sandwich.

"Oh lord, now we have to Marissa's!" Alan muttered and Marissa and I kicked him under the table. "Owe! What the hell was that for?" He demanded as everyone laughed at him.

"Don't be rude," I stated.

"It's not nice." Marissa finished.

"I like you," Brandon said.

"You're pretty funny." Bailey finished. They grinned at each other and gave each other a high five.

Everyone else laughed before Taylor asked Josh and I for our snapchats. 

"Yeah, give me your phone." She handed me her phone and I entered it in the place. kiley_hunter

Josh leaned over and watched me type his in. josh_matthews 

"Awe, you know my snapchat!" He said before he pinched my side. 

"EEP! DON'T DO THAT!" I squeaked.

"Are you guys dating?" Marissa asked me after he started talking to they guys about basketball.

"Nah, he's my best friend." I smiled at her.

"You guys would be cute together."

I laughed at her. "Not anytime soon, he doesn't even like me."

"Who doesn't like you?" Alan asked me turning away from his conversation with the guys.

"Daisy doesn't like her." Marissa said covering up what we were saying. Yuck. Daisy.

"Yuck. Don't talk about her." Bailey said before Alan could answer. "She's a brat."

"Yeah." Josh agreed.

Bailey B and I got up to through away our Subway bags when Daisy dumped her tray of lunch over me and Bailey.

We just kind of stood there. "Was that really necessary?" Taylor snapped.

"God you're such a little-" Josh started to say

"Brat?" Bailey Amble commented.

"Bitch?" Brandon said.

"Slut?" Alan commented.

Daisy replied. "Just giving the new girl a lesson not to talk to my man."

"Brandon's not even yours!" Marissa yelled at her.

"Get the hell over yourself." I snapped

"Shut the hell up Marissa." Daisy's friend Rose yelled at her.

"Make her." Will snapped standing behind Marissa protectively. Daisy threw a punch at me and I ducked. That spurred Alan and Josh into action. Alan shoved Bailey and me behind him protectively.

Mrs. Smith came over and took Daisy and Rose to the office.

"Damn, first day and I don't even have a change of clothes." I muttered.

"I have a shirt you can borrow," Josh told me.

"Carmen is the only one of us in gym so she might have a extra pair of pants." Taylor said dragging me to the girls locker room.

Such an eventful morning. I already have two enemies.