Girl Meets Fighting

Hello Fellow Readers! I really hope that you're enjoying this story! I really enjoy writing it! Hope you like this chapter! Feel free to comment your happy opinions on the story! I love the feedback! :)

I was still in Josh's arms when Dad and Uncle Corey got home from getting tacos.  When Dad came in the door he just stared at us. "What's this, I see?" Corey said in a teasing voice. As so as Josh realized what position we were in he immediately rose out of his spot and let me fall back on the couch.

"This isn't what it looks like..." He muttered going into the kitchen and I gaped after him. What?

"What was that?" Dad asked as he and Corey looked at me for an answer.

"I couldn't even tell you." I muttered standing up and going to the kitchen to get the beverages seeing as how Josh and Auggie were getting plates and silverware. After I set out the milk and water at the table I went to get the glasses from the cupboard. I reached up to get the glasses when I bumped hands with Josh. I immediately pulled my hand away and moved away.

"Kiley...?" Josh asked confusedly. Really?

I sat down next to Riley. "Hey, Kiley."  

"What's up, Riley?"

"Can I talk to you after supper? I have some questions." She asked hesitantly. 

"Er, yeah, sure." I told her with a soft smile.

"Thanks."

"So, guess what happened at school today?" Auggie asked us.

"A monkey fell off the roof." I told him rolling my eyes and smiling at the adorable five year. Everyone laughed but Josh who stared at me a moment longer than normal.

"No, a squirrel came into our classroom!" He giggled.

"Ewe." Riley, Topanga and I said in disgust.

 "Cool!" Dad, Corey and Josh said with smiles on their faces.

"I though it was cool!" Auggie said frowning at my expression. "I though you liked squirrels..." He said sadly.

"No, Auggie," I sighed. "I love squirrels, just not near me." I explained.

"Oh, just how Riley likes Lucas just not up close and I choked on my drink." He said quietly next to me so that only I would understand. I choked on my drink and started coughing.

"Oh, are you okay?" Riley asked patting my back and I nodded.

"SO!" I said once I stopped coughing. "How was everyone's day?"

"Mine was boring." Riley said leaning her head on my shoulder. I patted her head lightly.

"Well, we had a special guest at school today." Corey winked at me.

"Yeah, who was that?" Josh asked him curiously.

"Oh! Yeah, Kiley came to school today!" Riley said. "I forgot you came today."

"Gee, thanks Riley." I rolled my eyes at her.

"You love me." She told me before going back to her taco.

"Sometimes." I shrugged my shoulders at her before grinning.

"When did you go over to the Middle School?" Josh asked me.

"During fourth hour." I muttered.

"Really." He stated flatly.

"Why do you care? All you seemed to care about today was Marissa." I snapped at him and he stared at me. "I'm done, can I go home?" I asked defeated. 

"Sure." Dad nodded at me.

I slammed the door as I left and went across the hall to my apartment. 

I fell on the couch defeated.

There was a knock at the door and before I could get up to get it, Josh came barging in the room.

"What the hell was that?" He shouted at me.

"Excuse me?" I snapped standing up and yelled back at him with just as much fire.

"'All you seemed to care about was Marissa?'" He quoted me. "What the hell does that mean?"

I glared at him. "You know exactly what this is about!" I snapped at him angrily. "You were there when Marissa and I fought fourth hour. You were sitting right next to her."

"You were talking about me?" He demanded still angry. 

"Duh! Who else would I be talking about?" I questioned him.

"I don't know, not me!" He snapped back.

"You're so stupid!" I yelled at him.

"I'm the stupid one? You had a freaking fit in the middle of class!" He snapped at me. "You should know then that I like you!" He yelled.

"Really? You make me think that you like me and we almost kiss. Then you go and KISS my BEST FRIEND! And then you hold me and make me think that you like me again and then as soon as somebody knows, you act like nothing happened! And I'm the stupid one? Yeah alright. I'm stupid for be confused on if you like me or Marissa. So damn sorry." I yelled at him.

"You don't think I'm confused too? I'm scared of what I feel for you! I always think that you like Alan. That you'll end up together..." He muttered.

"You're jealous of ALAN?"

"You're jealous pf Marissa!"

"You kissed her!" I cried.

"She kissed me!" He told me hotly.

"You kissed back!" I shouted.

"What was I suppose to do?" He demanded.

"Not kiss her back!" I yelled. We were face to face now. The tension so think between us. Our noses almost touching.

"Yeah, maybe I wanted to kiss her!" He told me and I stepped back.

"No," He said softly trying to grab my wrist because I turned around. "Kiley..."

"You wanted to kiss her? You..." I brought my other hand up to my face covering the tears that were streaming down my face.

"No..."

"You should go." I whispered.

"Kiley..." He begged.

"Please?" I whispered. "I need to be alone." He let go of my wrist and I heard the door shut before I ran to my room and cried.