Girl Meets Basketball Practice

After school, Marissa and Taylor took me to meet the basketball coach, Mr. James.

"Hey girls, who's this?' He asked them.

"This is Kiley Hunter," Marissa told him.

"She's really wants to join basketball. She's new her so she couldn't tryout with us, but she'd be a great asset to the JV team, Coach." Taylor pleaded.

"Let's see what you got, Hunter."

"Okay, let's go get changed for practice." Marissa told me dragging me off the the locker room.

"So, for now, you can wear some of my clothes." She threw me a pair of basketball shorts and a cut off t-shirt.

"Thanks." I told her as I changed.

"So," Bailey asked me from where she was braiding Carmen's hair. "What position were you back at your old team?"

"Uh, usually a two, sometimes a one, I was back up point, but I don't really like point guard. I prefer wing."

"Great we need another wing since Kayla got hurt." Bailey told me.

"Hey, can you braid my hair?" I asked her since she finished with Carmen's."

"Yeah, sure! What kind do you want?" She asked me brushing through my hair.

"Just one French braid down my back, please."

"Sure." She started grabbing strands and twisting and pulling them to make a braid while Taylor was telling me who were usually the starters were.

"So, Bailey and