The End Is Coming...

Unknown POV

"Get me another cup," I ordered a nearby servant. The servant scurried over, nearly tripping in its haste, and pored more wine in my cup. My second in command was waiting for me to acknowledge him. "What is it?"

"Sir..." my second kneeled," our spies have come back with word that the Nine have found the one that will fulfil the Prophecy."

"WHAT?!?!?!?" I roared. Taking the table, filled to the brim with food, I flung it to the other side of the great hall. Taking my power, I grabbed the nearest servant and started to drain the life out of her by simply touching her. But it wasn't enough. I made her live through her worst nightmare as I killed her. Tasting her fear, I started to calm slightly. Looking around the room shouted out orders. " Get this room cleaned up. It better be done when I get back." 

As I walked out of the room, I saw servants swarm to the hall in order to get it cleaned as quickly as possible. My second followed me out as I headed to my office. "Explain"

"Well sir, our spies were watching the Nine as you requested. They saw the Nine catch someone falling from the sky. They gathered on the ground to make introduction, when the One fainted. The Nine quickly took the One back to their home after this. However there is something you need to know."

"What?" I demanded.

"Sir the One who is supposed to fulfil the Prophecy is a girl."

I burst out laughing." You mean to tell me the One meant to defeat me is only a simple female?"

"Yes Sir."

"This is much better than I could hope. Get our troops prepared. I think we should meet her."

This is the best thing to happen. There is no way a girl could defeat me. Well Fate, let us see how this will play out. Watch out Fate. Here I Come...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this is short. I do promise to update more regularly. I promise on the Academy. I hope you enjoy this. Until next time....