Chapter 50.

Carters p.o.v.

A week had passed since the night Elizabeth found out the truth. A week passed since she had broken up with me. A week passed since I confessed my love for her. A week had passed and I was broken.

I haven't seen her since that day. I don't know of I wanted to. If I did, I'd probably break down. Hell, I feel like breaking down just thinking of her. But she just won't leave my mind.

Christmas had passed, it was awful. The only gift I could ever want isn't with me anymore. Life sucks.

New years however is in exactly two days, hopefully that won't suck as much. Maybe I'll just get drunk or some shit, fuck it.

"Hey Carter, Chase is here." Alex says as they both walk into the room.

"What's up, man?" Chase greets me.

"How is she? I ask referring to her.

Seems like every time he comes over that's the only question I ask. I just can't help it, I love her.

"She's doing pretty well, I'd say. She has her days but she'll be fine, man. What about you, how are you?" he answers.

"I'm fine," I'm broken.

"Good to hear, bro." He pats my shoulder.

"So, the guys and I were thinking about going out somewhere tonight. Maybe a club or something, you in?" he asks.

"What about the girls?" I ask.

"They're staying at my place, said they don't feel safe leaving." he shrugged.

"Oh, well I guess I could go for a while."

"Good, we're leaving at eleven so hurry up." he smiles and walks right out of my room.

I sigh, running a hand through my hair before moving over to my closet, grabbing a plain white shirt and a pair of black joggers.

I threw the clothes on and grabbed a plain black beanie, placing it on top of my head. Lastly, I grabbed my black and white jordans and slipped them on, completing my outfit.

I grabbed my phone and walked out of my room, heading downstairs.

"Finally you're done, we've been waiting for thirty minutes, you female." Robert complains.

"Fuck you," I chuckle.

"Ah, shut the hell up and let's go for fucks sake." Zach rolls his eyes.

They guys stand from their previous seats and we all make our way outside, getting into my range.

"Where's Harry?" I ask, pulling out of the driveway.

"He's with the girls, just incase." Chase answers.

"Okay, cool." I say.

After driving for a while, we finally reached our usual club. The line was hella long tonight but since we're well known, we get in easily.

"If it isn't Mahone and his crew." Kyle, the bouncer, aknowledges us.

"How's it going, man?" I ask shaking his hand.

"It was going good, until you showed up." he jokes.

"I'm honored." I smirk.

He chuckles, "Go on in, Mahone. Enjoy yourself." he says patting my back.

"You too, man. It was good seeing you." I say before going in and immediately walk to the bar.

"What can I get you, Mahone?" Joey, the bartender asks.