Chapter 2.

Elizabeths p.o.v.

It was only lunch and I was already pissed the heck off. It was all Lilly's fault.

First off, She won't keep her eyes off of George. It's one thing to glance at someone but a whole different thing to just stare for like five minutes or more.

Secondly, I'm not over her being his partner. She might try to start something or whatever. Like, ugh.

Third, She keeps bringing him up! Everything I say turns into a conversation about George. I think I'll explode the next time She says his name, even though he's my boyfriend.

I head in the cafeteria and sit next to George. He instantly wrapped his arm around my shoulder, bringing me closer. A few minutes later, Lilly came in and sat across from us.

I tried to look anywhere else but her and I think She noticed because She spoke up.

"Liz, what's wrong?" She asked innocently.

I finally looked at her and shook my head. I think She knows what she's doing and that's why.

"You sure babe?" George asked.

"Yes, George.." I smiled as he kissed my nose, then my lips.

We pulled away and I looked at Lilly just in time to see her roll her eyes. My eyes then wandered and stopped on Carter who was once again, staring at me.

I shook it off and laid back down on George's shoulder.

***

"All grades can all release from class. Head over to the coliseum for the pep rally." The assistant, Mr. Boyd called on the speaker.

I was already in the gym though cause I'm a cheerleader and we have to be here early. As everyone piled in, the band began playing our song and we ran out of the little room and into the coliseum.

As I was running out, I did a flip and continued.

"Cheerleaders of 2014, are you ready!?" Our captain, Chloe shouted.

"Yes!" we yelled.

We did a short routine and I ended with the splits. I stayed there for five seconds and got up.

They handed me the microphone and I spoke up.

"Hello everyone, I want to know, who's all coming to tonight's game!" I sort of shouted.

Most of the students yelled or shouted that they were.

"Okay, now. Shall we get this party started? Give it up for the Majorette line who will be dancing to I Get Around!"

Everyone began clapping and I walked away from the center, letting them take over.

After it was over, our principal, Mr. Muniez grabbed the mic and introduced us cheerleaders.

"Next we have our cheerleaders doing a routine they came up with for nationals last year!"

The music began playing and we slowly walked up. The routine went through so smoothly.

"B-u-l-l-s what does that spell, Bulls! Woooh!" we cheered as we finished.

After 30 minutes, the pep rally was over and I had to get ready for the game afterwards.

"Liz, can you come with me time get my phone from Mr. Thompson? I don't wanna go alone, please?" Lilly asked. Yes, She's on the squad.

"I guess.. But isn't he watching the kids in detention?" I asked.

"I think so.." She shrugged.

"C'mon let's just check quickly cause I need to get out of my uniform and leave for the game!" I explained.

"Okay, let's go." Lilly stated before we ran to the D.C. (detention center)

Luckily Mr. Thompson was there. But also was Carter, ugh.

"Hey Mr. Thompson, I'm here for my phone.." Lilly informed him.

"Oh yeah, watch this kid while I get it would you?" he asked. She's nodded and I just stayed still.

"I don't need a baby sitter, Andrew." Carter snapped.

"It's Mr. Thompson to you!" Mr. Thompson said sternly.

"Whatever Andrew." Carter rolled his eyes.

Mr. Thompson ignored him and walked out of the room while Lilly and I were stuck here with Carter.

"Liz, I need to use the restroom, I'll be back." Lilly said.

"What? No, stay.. Don't leave me with him!" I whispered, hoping he wouldn't hear.

"Uh, I'm right here? I thought we were friends Elizabeth!" Carter smirked.

"Never in your wildest dreams Mahone." I scoffed.

"it'll be quick, I swear." Lilly promised before running out.

"Shit." I mumble.

"You didn't tell me you were a cheerleader.." Carter spoke to me.

"Was I supposed to?" I asked

"I suppose not but it would've been nice to know.." he shrugged casually.

I rolled my eyes and sat on Mr. Thompson's desk. I played with my nails for a bit then looked up to see Carter staring at my legs.

"Um.. what are you looking at?" I asked.

His eyes shot up to mine and I gave him a questionable look. That pervert.

"I'm back, I have my phone too. By the way, Carter, Mr. Thompson said you can leave." Lilly informed us.

"Good, finally outta this Hell hole." he said grabbing his bag and leaving.

"I swear I don't like him, when you were gone, he was staring at my legs!" I said scrounging up my nose.

"Can you say pervert?" She asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Let's just go, we're gonna be late for the game." I sighed.

***

"Let's go bulls Let's go, Let's go Bulls let's go!" I sang along with my teammates as we watched the game.

The score was 2-4 of course we had the 4. It was almost half time which means we were about to do our newest routine.

Ten minutes later, it was half time. The football players walked off the field and I was stopped by George.

"Knock em dead babe." he kissed my lips and ran off.

I got in my place and looked over to him, he gave me a thumbs up. I smiled and we began.

Everything was going great up until two football players from the other team ran into our pyramid. Fortunately I wasn't on the top, but we all still fell.

We all got up, and I noticed Chloe was knocked out! I rushed over to her and shook her.

"Chloe, wake up!" I panicked.

The rest of the squad came over and began panicking as we tried to wake her up.

A coach pushed us out of the way and carried her to by he sideline.

As we began clearing the field, George came up to me, hugging me very tightly.

"Babe, are you Okay?" He asked, worry in his voice.

"Yeah baby, I'm fine.. it's just Chloe. She was on the top." I Answered.

"I'm just so happy you're Okay.." he whispered.

"Me too.."

-------
Hey Mahomies!
I'm Nora && this is my story.
I'll be uploading the first 3 chapters today and for the next week(s) I'll do two chapters per week.
I hope you enjoy and don't forget to vote/comment!!