Imagine

Imagine....

Derek: imagine Derek cuddling with you on the couch after a long day of work and watching a movie, soon falling asleep with each other with his arms protectively around you, keeping you warm and safe from the outside world.

Hotch: imagine Hotch and you taking a run but you start to get Charlie horses (when your muscles tense up and it hurts a lot to move them) so Hotch picks you up bridal style, carries you home, ices your legs and you guys watch some tv. And every time you need something to as little as the remote and as big as some soda from across the street, he is always by your side helping you

Reid: imagine spencer accidentally seeing you change and you ketch him so he starts to blush. So much he looks like a tomato. And when you go out of your room he still is blushing. You go over to him and he starts to ramble on, and on on how sorry he was and how he didn't see anything, but instead you interrupt him my passionately kissing him, making him stop talking. Then you pull away and say 'I don't care if you see me changing, days gonna come someday' which makes him blush crimson red as you laugh picking up a book to read.

Rossi: imagine you and Rossi listening to some old music you two love while making some breakfast early in the morning. But when your hand gets burned on the hot pan, Rossi quickly gets to your aid. He puts your hand under cold water and makes sure its okay. When he finishes you kiss him on the cheek which makes him make an adorable smile.

Sorry guys for not posting a lot! But I find it much easier writing like this... Comments? Tell me what you think! ❤️