They all like you and they flirt with you

Y/N POV
Today is my first day working in the BAU. It's been a dream of mine to become a cop. Who knew I'd be working with the FBI? Haha. Anyways, I walk into the BAU with a box of my stuff. I see a woman with golden blonde hair, glasses, a pink skirt and a white blouse. I walk up to her and tap her on the shoulder.

"Excuse me, but I'm Y/N Y/L/N, the new Profiler for the BAU. I was wondering where my desk is?" I ask her and she is beaming with joy.

"Oh my god, your agent Y/L, it's so nice to meet you. I'll be working with you, I'm Penelope Garcia, the computer person, or whatever you want to call it. C'mon I'll show you where your desk is" Penelope says to me and I follow her. We go up the tiny flight of stairs and down a small hallway. I look to my left and right to see names on the doors. The one beside mine says 'Agent Derek Morgan' and the one in front of my office says 'Dr. Spencer Reid'. Hm. Can't wait to meet 'em.

"This is your office, hope you like it. I can introduce the rest of the team to you if you'd like?" Penelope asks me.

"Sure" I say and place my box on my desk. We go out of my office and down the tiny steps again. Soon I find myself and Garcia walking towards a group of people.

"Guys, this is our new team member. Agent Y/L/N. Her first name is Y/N btw" Garcia says and we all chuckle.

"Hi, nice to meet you guys" I say and wave and they all smile and stare at me. Just then the other blonde woman comes towards me.

"Welcome to the BAU, my name is JJ. Can't wait to be working with you" JJ says and I smile.

"Me too" I say and we smile. Next a lady with short black hair comes towards me.

"Hey, I'm Emily. Welcome to the team, you'll fit right in" Emily says and I smile and nod. Next a tall brown haired man walks my way. (Cute might I add).

"Hi. I'm Dr. Spencer Reid. It's a pleasure to be working with you, I hope we can get to know each other better soon" Dr. Reid says smiling at the end making me smile and nod as well. Then a man with dark hair and is tall walks over to me.

"Hello Agent Y/L/N, Agent Hotch, nice to meet you, I think we'll get along just fine" Hotch says and I blush and smile.

"I think so too" I say and he returns the smile. Next a man with a small smile and brown hair walks up to me. He puts out his hand and I shake it, feeling his dry yet soothing hand.

"Hello, I'm agent Rossi, it's nice to have you here Agent Y/N, I can't wait one working with you" Rossi says you smile and nod.

"Thanks, so do I" I say and he smiles and leaves. Lastly, a man that has little to no hair, tall, tan skin,and is quite muscular comes my way.

"Hey, nice to meet you, I'm agent Morgan, nice to have you on the team, I bet you'll do great" Morgan says and you giggle and smile.

"Thank you, I'm glad to be here" I say and they all smile at me.

"C'mon I'll help you put away your stuff in your office" JJ says.

"I'll come too!" All the men shout and I blush as the girls laugh.

"No! This is girl time! C'mon girls" Garcia says and we laugh going back to my office.

"I think they like you" Emily says and you chuckle and blush.

"Really, I couldn't tell?" I say sarcastically and we laugh.