24. Your dream home

Finn: You guys want a small house on the Outer Rim. On a green planet with lots of trees and water. It would be two bedrooms. One for you two and one for a guest. He doesn't want a big house because he wants to be closer to you.

Poe: To be honest you and Poe could basically just use one bedroom😏 but you want a house that's close to base and has a bathroom and a kitchen. You'd live on the next planet over from the Resistance base.

Kylo: He doesn't want a house, he wants to travel all over with you and not settle down in one certain place. but if you did have a house it would be a medium sized house with three bedrooms for guests and lots of space around the house.

Hux: Hux would buy you the biggest house ever because he wants you to be happy. You insist that a small house is fine but he thinks that a lot of space would be good for your friends cause Hux doesn't have any. It would be on a planet similar to Starkiller base but less explosive.

Anakin: You and Anakin would just have a small cottage on your home planet. You may be rich but you don't want to be apart from Anakin so the cottage is small only about two rooms all together.

Obi Wan: Obi Wan wants a big house not like a mansion but a nice one. He wants five bedrooms for future children and a large kitchen so he can cook for you, which you think is really sweet but he's not a great chef.

Luke: You don't care the destination as long as it's with Luke. He wants to move to Tatooine so he can free slaves. You think it's a nice idea and support it 100%.

Han: You basically have a home. The Millennium Falcon. It's not much but you guys are always traveling and Han made you a room far away from Chewie because Chewie snores.