30. Kylo Ren: Guilt pt. 2

// Kylo wakes up furious and demands you take him back to the first order but he is too injured to do anything.//

His eyes darted around my ship. "Ky don't be mad-"

"Mad I'm absolutely furious with you (Y/N)! You and that Rey girl, tried to kill me!" His breath go heavy and his nostrils flared signaling the anger inside of him. "I only was helping her because you killed your father! That's the only reason she tried to kill you as well! If you just would've said 'daddy I'm a good boy' and hugged it out, everything would've been fine. But no Mr. Hotshot had to stab him with his light saber and then go and get brutality injured himself." I rolled my eyes and walked away angrily to the kitchen.

"Do you want some tea?" I asked trying to calm down a bit but my voice still came out as a nasty bark. I could tell Kylo was trying to hold back a laugh with but he still held the same scowl on his face. He didn't answer so I poured him a cup and handed it to him. "When I walk again, I'll kill you." He mumbled. before taking a sip.

"If you really don't trust me any longer, then why'd you take a sip of that tea? I could've poisoned it." I pointed out and say in a seat beside him. "Plus you won't be able to walk without my help." I shrugged. He was silent for a good ten minutes after that. I caught him glance at me a few times with a confused expression on his face.

"I suppose you're right." He mumbled again. "But don't do anything uncalled for." He leaned forward and placed the cup on the table. "Like what?" I questioned. "Like none of that romantic stuff that you used to pull on me. I'm done with that."

"Yeah okay Ky." I smirked and rolled my eyes. "Don't call me that." He barked. "I'll call you whatever I want. I'm the one taking care of you."

"No you're not." He started to stand. "You can't leave we're going light speed and we're in space if you open the door our eyeballs will be sucked out of the sockets." As soon as he stood up he fell back down. I waked over to him and helped him back onto the table. I smirked at him while he crossed his arms and pouted.

"I guess you'll have to help me." He finally huffed. "I guess so." I winked and walked back to the cockpit.

4 months later

Finally Kylo was fully healed and could manage to hold my light saber without falling over. "Well Ky it's been fun so now I guess you can a. keep your promise and kill me or b. I'll drop you off at the nearest place so Hux or some other storm trooper can pick you up."

"What if I don't want to leave?" He asks. "Come on Ky, you know you can't stay." I sighed as he came up behind me and wrapped me in a hug. "Stop it." I pushed him off. "What planet is closest?"

"Are you listening to a thing I'm saying?" He asked. "Not really." I sighed and turned around to face him. "I'll miss you." I admitted. "Why can't I go back with you?"

"To the Resistance base? I don't think that's a smart idea." A smirk grew on his face. "Yeah, and why not?" He raised an eyebrow. "Well you killed your dad and I'm afraid that Chewie might you know, rip your spinal cord out.. and what would the First Order think? I saw you talking to yourself and I'm sure others have too. If you go back with me and then you change your mind again, you won't have anywhere to go." I crossed my arms. He rolled his eyes.

"Naboo is closest to here." I sighed and turned back around. "I'll give you a radio to contact the First Order." I said shifting the gears towards Naboo. "Go get your stuff." I told him and heard his foot steps walk away from me.

The ship landed moments later and I opened the panel to the outside. "Goodbye (Y/N)." Kylo sighed as he stood outside the door. "Goodbye Ben. I know we'll see each other again. Maybe after the war. Whatever the outcome." I gave him a faint smile. I started to walk away but Kylo grabbed my wrist and spun me back around.

He kissed me on the lips and I could feel him smiling. "I love you." He mumbled before running towards the nearby city. "I love you too." I whispered before closing the hatch and flying away.