27. When someone else flirts with you

Finn: Finn isn't a mean person but when someone flirts with you he gets extremely jealous. He'll start ranting on and on about something and you really can't catch anything that he says. The person who's flirting usually gets uncomfortable and walks away.

Poe: When someone flirts with you he'll come up to you and either kiss you on the cheek or the neck and then hold your hand and hug you. Poe doesn't stop until the person gets the hint.

Kylo: You'll be talking to them completely oblivious that they are flirting with you. Kylo comes up whispers something in their ear and they run away. He'll turn to you with a smirk on his face.

Hux: Hux is an entirely different story when someone flirts with you. He'll come up to you guys calmly ask the person who is flirting, what are doing then shout "not my girl!" then grabs your hand and storms away with a bright red face.

Anakin: He's got some anger issues that he'll work out on any of the people who are flirting with you. He'll yell at them for a solid fifteen minutes then punch them.

Obi Wan: It's actually a great method he uses. He'll use the force to get them away from you. Or he will ask you to hold his light saber for him which scares people a bit.

Luke: He's kinda interrupts the person who is talking to you and then he grabs your hand and pulls you away.

Han: Han doesn't take things lightly when people flirt with you. He will give them dirty looks when they are talking, brag about your relationship with himself and then insult them.