Chapter 5 : Sleepy

You didn't get enough sleep last night, and you didn't know what subject you will facing on the first day of exams. So you studied all subjects in one night. Plus, the scene of Kuroko kissed your forehead still hanging in my brain, really bugged you.

You went to school early, because you wanted to use the spare time for sleeping in the class. You afraid if you didn't do it, you might be fallen asleep in your bedroom. It would be embarrassing if you absent.

You are in hurry to your class, it was early, so you didn't really put caution on your way to the class. *thud* You bumped into someone who out from 2-A classroom. You were still sleepy so you couldn't see the face of someone you bumped with. You could recognize the hair, and red. Could it be Kuroko? But why he dyed his hair?

"It's you, Kuroko-kun?" you said while blinking your eyes.

"How could I be him?" The voice told me if you were wrong. The voice was different than Kuroko's.

"A-ah, I'm sorry" you bowed to him. You could see his face clearly. You really mistook him by called him Kuroko.

"It's okay. I'm not paying attention before out from the classroom, so we are ties" the red haired boy smiled at you, his smile and his crimson red eyes were beautiful compared with his handsome face.

"Oh my, we haven't introduced each other. I'm [Last Name] [First Name]"

"The transfer student from America, right? The name's Akashi Seijuro, it's an honor to meet you" he said politely to you.

"Ah, no need for formalities" you scratched your hair.

"So you're the acquaintance of Kuroko?" He asked.

"Yes, even I'm his neighbor" you replied and gave him a nod.

"I see"

"Excuse me then, I still have something to do. Take care, [Last Name]"Akashi walked to opposite direction of your way to your classroom.

It was truly a surprise because yoi could meet the captain of Generation of Miracle personally. He talked to you gently and he way so polite to you. You didn't know much because Kuroko just told you if Akashi is the captain, no more than that.

You headed to my classroom, as you arrived in front of the classroom door, you gathered enough confidence to say good morning because you were sure if no one inside.

"Good morning!" you stepped into the classroom, confidently.

"Good morning~" you are surpirsed someone replied your morning call.

"Good morning, [Last Name]-san"

You saw Kise sat at his seat and Kuroko sat at your seat. You didn't know they were here, so you didn't know what to react. They seemed serious with something.

"You're early today, (f/n)cchi. What's up?"

"I-i just want to breathe some freah air in the early morning" you lied.

"Your eyes tell no truth, (f/n)-san" Kuroko knew if you lied. He knew you got bags in your eyelids. Is he likes to observing people?

"Ahaha, you got me" you pulled out your tongue a bit and gave them a naughty gesture.

"Um. why Kuroko-kun here?"

"Studying with Kise-kun" he replied, emotionless.

"Did you get enough rest?" you walked to your seat, that was sieged by Kuroko.