Special Christmas Chapter : Up to the Sky

Tomorrow is Christmas Day but no one invited you for a Christmas Eve party, so you feel so lonely somehow.

You have yourself visiting Kuroko, but he is not home right now, only his mother apologized to you. Disappointed indeed.

So you decided to ask everyone on group chat wether they planning to have a party or not.

[Your Name] has logged in.

Kise : Kuroko-kun is about to go home in a minute

Akashi : Hi [Last Name]

Kise : Whoa, it's [Last Name]cchi, welcome back ≧ω≦

[Your Name] : Thank you. How about party tonight?

Akashi : I'm still busy with assignments to do, but a party is possible tonight

Kise : Me doing model job right now, must be tired tonight ∑( ̄□ ̄;)

[Your Name] : Ah, everyone seems busy today, sorry for interrupting

[Your Name] has logged off.

Foul mood, the one you feel right now. It's because no one invited you on a party and you feel interrupting them now. So, you only staying on your bed till evening. Also, you don't have a Christmas tree to be decorated unlike when you were still living in America.

It's almost 7 PM, maybe you need to make a dinner first. And it's really annoying to have a dinner alone on Christmas Eve.

*ding dong*

You could hear your intercom bell ringing, it must be someone, of course a human silly.

"I'll be there," you yelled as you running toward the front door.

But the something you expected isn't like the reality. No ones in front of the door.

"Oi, don't play with me!" You grabbed your shoes and step out of your house.

When you are about to check the street, you are already grabbed from behind.

"Aye, catch ya!" The figure chuckles, you could recognize the voice within a sec.

"A-aomine-kun??"

"Woops, you caught me," Aomine blindfolding with a black fabric after you recognized him.

"Yosh, let's go!" Aomine carrying you on his back, because if he does bridal style, it will make a scene to everyone who sees them.

"Ey, let go of me, you blacky," you hit his shoulder softly.

"Don't call me blacky, you big boobies"

"Ew no!!!" You struggled, but his power is too much for you to get away from him.

You didn't know what Aomine going to do to you, so you are just gone asleep after your failed struggle.

"We're here!" shout Aomine.

"H-here what??" You are now awake from your pleasant dream.

"Ah right, should untie this"

You see a beautiful scene of lamps on the rooftop after Aomine untied the fabric. Everyone is there. Kuroko, Kise, Midorima, Murasakibara, but not for Akashi.

"Come here, [Last Name]-san," Kuroko yelled at you.

You run toward them as your response to what Kuroko said. Then Kise gives you a blank paper and a pen to you.

"Write your wish here, [Last Name]cchi," Kise cheers you.

"Y-you guys, why not telling me this???" You almost cried because of this unexpected party for you.

"It's a surprise for [Last Name]-chin," Murasakibara pats your head.

"T-thank you"

You are now writing down for your wish, and not letting everyone knows it.

"Make a paper plane, [Last Name]," Midorima said.

"And make it fly high into the sky~" Kise said as he watching you make the paper plane.

So you let the paper plane fly away to the sky, and everyone starts to hugging you.

"Thank you for all the precious moments you guys gave me,"

"I'm so happy, really really happy," you cry for joy to them, and they replied you with a light kiss.

~~~~~

"Ah, I'm about to late for the party," Akashi speeds up his walk.

Akashi just wandering on the school field with his flashlight on. Then he stopped for a while, seeing something white on the ground.

"A paper plane?"

Akashi took the paper plane and read what's inside.

"So this is [Last Name] wish," Akashi smiled at what written on the paper.

"Of course, we will bring 'Happiness' as your Santas, [Last Name]"

"Merry Christmas, [Last Name]," Akashi said while facing the lights on rooftop.

------

Thoru-chan note: Ahkkkkkk, sorry for the long hiatus qwq well how's the holiday? Umm I still need to continue revision for this book. And..... Merry Christmas!!! *throws candy canes everywhere*