Special 1k Reads Chapter : Chasing After You!

Taaaaaaaa, I can't stop smiling *being slapped* Btw thank you for the 1k reads. I lyf~

-------------------------------------------------------

"So tired" you let out a sigh as you out from the restoom.

"[Last Name]cchi!!" you heard a shout from a far.

You saw Kise i running to your direction. You started to run as he comes closer to you, you just didn't want something bad happen to you.

"[Last Name]cchi, wait!" Kise begged while chasing you.

"I won't, idiot!" you said, still running as fast as you can.

You knew if it's prohibited to run in the school corridor, however, since other students gone home already, so you can do it without being scolded by teachers.

"Kyaaa, a pervert chasing after me! Help!!" you shouted, but you got no reply since most of the students already gone home.

You didn't have other choices except back to your classroom. Was hoping if no one is in the classroom, but the expectation unlike the reality. You saw two figures are standing near your seat, they are Akashi and Midorima.

"It seems you did your job well, Kise," Akashi said while doing slow clap.

"Should we kidnap her now?" Midorima adjusted his eyeglasses, he stared at you.

"K-kidnap me? For real?!" you panicked as you heard kidnap word from Midorima.

You just can't accept it. You didn't care anymore. You pushed Kise aside, who just happens to stood in the doorway and made your own escape. You run on the school corridor once again, and not only Kise, Midorima also Akashi are chasing after you.

"Kyaaaa!! More perverts chasing after me!" you ran without proper direction.

You went downstairs hoping you can escape from them. Alas, you met Aomine and Murasakibara, who almost catch you after you stepped on last stair.

Now, not only Kise, Midorima, and Akashi. Almost Generation of Miracles chasing after you, except Kuroko.

You only made your way to the school hall. *thud* you bumped into someone, and it's Kuroko. You looked at him and his emotionless face, hoping he could help you.

"K-kuroko-kun plea---" someone already blindfolded your eyes with their palms before you could finish your words.

"Good job, Kuroko. As phantom sixth player, you did your job well," you could hear words from the captain.

"L-let me go," you struggled to make your escape, but you can't against absolute power.

"Ah, you can let her see it, Murasakibara" Akashi commanded.

Slowly, you could see things in front of you. But the one surprised you is.... The canvas which Kuroko holds, it's written 'Thank You' with colorful background on it.

"T-thank you?" you stared at the canvas.

The Generation of Miracles started to hug you, all of them. You could feel yourself hard to breathe a bit, but also warm at the same time.

I am glad to know you, guys. Thank you.