Chapter 2

The duo didn't have much time to react to the switch as the now angry villain ripped the yo-yo from his arm and began charging at Chat in Ladybug's body. This was definitely a weird situation, but they had dealt with plenty of weird akuma attacks before and had already learned to quickly accept what had happened and get on with the battle. Besides, once the battle was over everything would go back to normal anyway.

Chat hastily bounded away as the Switcheroo chased after him. He landed beside Ladybug and flashed the villain a smirk.

"Don't think that switching our bodies will make much of a difference, my Lady and I have been partners for a while now and already know each other's attacks and fighting style."

He glanced up at Ladybug to see her smiling just as confidently. She gave him a nod and ran forward, launching herself into the air. Holding Chat's pole downward, she aimed it at the Switcheroo, preparing to extend it into him and knock him off his feet. As she made her way above him she went to shoot the pole forward, but nothing happened. She continued to sail over top of him with nothing happening.

"What...?" She said as she landed behind him, looking down at the pole and giving it a little shake. "Why isn't it working?"

"Don't worry LB, I've got your back!" Chat called as he whipped the yo-yo at the Switcheroo, planning on tying him up with it, but all he succeeded in doing was smacking him in the head, the yo-yo bouncing off his skull and dropping lazily to the ground.

The Switcheroo turned towards Chat, his face as bright as Ladybug's suit and contorted with rage.

"I'm really getting sick of you two!" He roared and charged at red clad hero.

Not knowing what else to do, Chat began to run away from the enraged akuma victim, the unravelled yo-yo dragging behind him.

"A little help!" He called.

"I'm...working...on...it..." Ladybug yelled back as she continuously bashed her hand against it the pole the way you would with a remote that had stopped working. "How do you get this thing to work!"

"I don't know, it just does what I want it to do!" Chat looked behind him and saw the Switcheroo now attempting to grab the yo-yo that was whipping around in the air behind him. He switched his direction and ran towards Ladybug. "Any time now LB!"

Ladybug began shaking the pole furiously. "Just give me a seco-"

She was cut off as the pole suddenly shot out in front of her and towards Chat. He quickly jumped out of the way and the butt of the pole smashed itself right into the Switcheroo's gut. He coughed and fell to the ground clutching his stomach, all the while trying to shoot the heroes a deathly glare.

Chat landed himself beside Ladybug. "Looks like you gut-ted him."

"But now what?" She asked, ignoring his pun and lifting up the now elongated pole which was refusing to shrink back down to its normal size.

Chat just shrugged his shoulders, like he had said before, the pole would always just do what he wanted it to.

The duo continued to watch the Switcheroo struggle to his feet, scanning his body in an attempt to find the akumatized object.

"What about that?" Chat pointed to the front of the costume where the corner of a photo could be seen poking out.

"Good eye, kitty," Ladybug congratulated him with a pat on the back.

"Technically since I'm you now, you should call me by something else. Why not try Bugaboo," he said while flashing her his signature grin, something that looked quite odd when on Ladybug's face.