Chapter 14

Kentaro's POV

___________

I woke up and saw Alex laying by my side snuggled up to me.

What the heck happened last night? I thought and pulled away from Alex to get up.

I saw that I was completely naked and the wings on my back hadn't disappeared like they usually do.

Oh crap. What the heck is going on?

I put on some sweat pants and shook Alex to get him up.

"Alex. Wake up!" I said looking down at him.

He sat up and turned toward me opening his eyes.

Along the side of his neck and down to the left of his chest was a vine like design and on his left breast was a blooming rose with about seven petals.

Seeing where I was staring, Alex looked down and horror ran through his eyes.

"What the hell did you do to me!?" He yelled running to my body mirror hanging on my closet door.

I looked at his body and lust courses my body. I could already feel my sweat pants getting tighter.

"I don't know!" He said looking away, "What exactly happened last night?"

He looked at me in shock, "You don't remember anyhing?"

I shook my head and sat down on my bed.

I watched as pain flickered through his eyes.

"I see.." He whispered and I watched as he kept looking at his chest where the rose was.

I looked too and saw that instead of seven pedals, there were only six.

Did I count wrong?

"I'm going to head home okay?" Alex said getting up and pulling pants on.

I watched him as he left and just sat there trying to remember what happened and why I still had my wings.