Chapter 25

Kentaro's POV
______________

It's been a couple of days since I've found that angel feather. It's been messing with my head ever since.

What if Alex didn't die....? I thought to myself as I got up to fly around.

I examined the surrounding area of where I found the feather, but nothing gave a hint an angel had been there.

I kept flying around till I got tired and flew the little distance it took me to get back to my study.

There sitting on the windowsill was a wilted rose.

I was in shock. Who could have put it there?

I looked out the window seeing absolutely nothing. I leaned back inside after using my power to revive the rose.

Shit this is messing me up, I thought as I set the rose in a vase and sat it back by the windowsill.

I turned my back to it and heard a shatter. Spinning around, I watched as a familiar looking hand grabbed the rose. As soon as the rose touched their fingers, it wilted instantly.

I grabbed the persons wrist and pulled them in.

There in the window stood someone I've never seen in my life, yet he seemed so familiar.

His eyes were all blue not even the white was showing. His face was amazingly cute with a slight blush running over his cheeks. His messy blonde hair fell toward his eyes and was long enough to touch the ground.

He was beautiful.

What amazed me more was his beautiful white fluffy wings that were protruding from his back.

I looked down at him since he was knelt down with his wrist in my hand.

"Who are you?" I said in disgust, since he was an angel.

He glanced up at me. His face was blank and calm. The blush I saw early was gone and his face was smooth.

He smiled up at me. His pearly whites looked like they were sparkling when the sun hit them.

"I am someone who you will help change the world." The man said looking around my study.

"If they find any site of you, you are as good as dead."
I whispered to him as I let go of his wrist.

I didn't understand why I was even talking to him. As soon as we see an angel, we are suppose to eliminate them on site.

I looked up since I felt the air shift and was met with the angel's face close to mine.

"Jason." He said, "That's my name. Don't forget it Kentaro."

I was about to ask how he knew my name, when a whisk of air passed through us and Jason was gone.

Only his feather, the wilted flower, and a whisper of his name was left behind.

What the hell man?

____________________

Sorry it took me forever to upload haven't had time since I'm looking for colleges and stuff.

Vote and Comment

Stay Sexxi(;