Chapter 4

Jocelyne's P.O.V.

Wow, another week that was passing by quickly. Monday, we had the day off. Tuesday, school was alright even though Will spilled soup on my shirt purposely. Wednesday I was happy because I had dance after school. Yeah, I dance. But barely anyone knows, it's like my hidden talent. And now, Thursday, I was standing at my locker getting insulted by Will, Zac and a few others. Actually I don't think Zac was speaking... But whatever.

After school, I was walking with my three new best friends.

"So, girls, do y'all want to come to a little concert with me tomorrow evening? My sister's friend's band is performing."

I asked them. They all took a few minutes to think about it and check their calendars on their phones.

"I can't, sorry my brother has something tomorrow and apparently I have to go. I don't even know where we're going..."

Bianca said. I pouted.

"Oh well, maybe next time."

"WE CAN GO!"

The twins exclaimed. A huge smile spread on my lips.

"Great! See you guys tomorrow then"

I waved and walked towards my house.

**

"It's Friday, Friday gotta get down on Friday, looking forward to the weekend-"

Alexus was singing while looking through my stuff in my room. The twins came over after school to help me get ready for the concert. Apparently there weren't going to be many people, just a small show for fun. But still, I was gonna meet all the band members, and I didn't want to make my sister look bad... So I accepted to let Alexus, Kris and Breanna do my hair and make up. Kris straightened my hair, Alexus applied a bit of make up on my face and Breanna forced me to put contacts in... Apparently my glasses would ruin my look. I put on my new outfit and walked back into the room to show the girls.

"Ta-daa"

I said. The girls' eyes widened.

"Jo... You're... You... STUNNING!"

Breanna said.

"Wow you're so beautiful!"

Kris added.

"I can't even, you look breath taking."

Alexus said. I blushed.

"Thanks girls, it's all thanks to you guys that I look-"

When I saw myself in the mirror I couldn't speak anymore. This wasn't me.... This girl, in the mirror staring back at me was a better, prettier, more fashionable version of Jocelyne.

"I... Thanks..."

I choked on my words. I didn't know what to say.

"You girls accomplished the impossible... Not to sound conceited but I look gorgeous!"

I added. They all laughed and hugged me.

"Ok, now we need to get ready."

Breanna said. I helped them a bit, but they were all so good with hair, make up and looks... I wasn't much help. When they were all ready, I admired their beautiful figures in front of me.

"You girls all look like models..."

I whispered.

"Um, look who's speaking..."

Kris added. She was so cute, wearing a little white dress with a brown belt and some brown boots. Her hair was curled and she was wearing light make up. Alexus was wearing a turquoise v-neck with some denim skinny jeans, a few accessories and black flip flops. Her hair was pulled back in a perfect sock bun and her makeup added the perfect touch. Then I looked at Breanna, I was so lucky to be able to call this beautiful girl my sister... She was wearing a yellow summer dress with a black cardigan and converses. It looked cute and casual. Her hair was straightened like mine and she wasn't wearing much makeup.