Chapter 1

If you have read the description i will just start with the truth and dare.

Violetta's POV

Cami started.

"Fran truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Have you ever done something illegal?"

"No." It started like this, after like half an hour it got dirty, but everyone liked it.

It was Fran's turn

"Cami, truth or dare."

"Truth."

"Have you ever loved another girl?"

"Yes."

"Who?" I asked.

"I loved both of you." I got shocked, but happy to.

"I loved you to Camila."

"Yeah, me to." Now it was my turn.

"Truth or dare Fran?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Camilla." They looked at each other and their lips inched closer to and closer. Then Fran slammed her lips against Cami's they started a heated make out session. I got to admit it i got really wet from watching them and stuck me hand down in my skirt and started rubbing my thighs through my panties. Moans escaped my mouth Cami and Francesca noticed and stopped and saw me with my hand in my skirt. they smiled.

"Truth or dare Violetta?" Cami asks with a smile.

"Dare" I say hoping they will forget about this thing.

"I dare you to strip and masturbate naked till you cum." Great I got to finish what i couldn't do some moments ago. I starts with my tank top and continue to my skirt. When that was gone they was starring at my already soaking wet panties. I teased them a little and took the panties off slowly. In their eyes i could tell they almost was gonna drag them down by them self. When my panties was off I saw Fran licking her lips. My shaved pussy was a beautiful sight. With my legs spread i laid down on my bed and started rubbing. First slow then faster and faster. Camilla and Francesca had also stripped and was rubbing their pussies slowly. My rubbing stopped and I started to finger. Started with one, soon two. I tried three, but it was too much for me. I cummed immediately. After i recovered i sat up and we continued.

"Let's make a rule." I said. "I guess everything from now on will be dirty, so if somebody disobeys they have to lick the askers pussy." We all agreed.

Cami's POV 

I just saw my best friend cum and it was incredible. Now it was Francesca's turn.

"Truth or dare Cami?"

"Dare" Hoping i could do something dirty like Violetta.

"I dare you to scissor with me." I was trapped in a corner. Anyway what i choose Fran will get pleasure.

"Okay." We get in the position and starts grinding against each others pussy. Moans come from their mouths each time they touch each other. It keeps on going till they scream the name of the other. Now it was Violetta.

"Truth or dare Fran?"

"Truth."

"Have you had sex with more then 3 person."

"I don't want to answer." I and Vilu exchanged looks.

"Come here and lick my wet pussy NOW." Vilu yells, Fran gets scared and hurries up and got on all fours before Violetta. And sticks out her tongue and takes a long lick. Vilu moaned like crazy. She starts to lick faster and stick it in and out of her pussy. Vilu tok her hands on Fran's head and pulled it down. Fran could hardly breath, but didn't care, all she cared about now was making her best friend cum. Soon she did. Then i realized i had started masturbating, but stopped.

Now it was my turn

"VIlu Truth or dare?"

"Truth" she answers while she still gasps for air.

"I can't take another round of this now."

"Okay, Yesterday at the studio i saw you and Leon in the janitor closet i heard moans and when i walked in after you was done I found a used condom in the trashcan. So the question is did you have sex with Leon, was it your first time and how did it feel.

If you want me to continue leave me a comment and vote. If you don't i will probably update anyway, but it can take longer time.