Chapter 4

Leon's POV

Now it was my beautiful girlfriends turn.

"Leon truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Have you fucked a girl that is not me while we have been together?" Shit

"Yes." I admitted

"Oh yeah, who?"

"Gery."

"Gery?"

"She and Clement came over and wanted to have a threesome and asked me to join."

"Its okay sweetie I forgive you." Now Diego's turn.

"Cami truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Okay film your self masturbating then send it to Ludmila." She just stared at him.

"So you don't want to do it?" Cami sight understanding that she had to. After she realized that she laid down on her back and spread her legs. Francesca took her phone and started filming. She started to circle her clit and sucking on a dildo that was 4 inches wide and 12 inches long. Then she rubbed slowly and stuck a finger into her pussy. That soon was followed with a second and third until the a fourth also came. After some minutes she was fisting herself. The dildo was covered in her salvia and she started to fuck her self fiercely. It was so hot that I got ashamed of getting hard watching Cami and not my girlfriend. But Vilu was fingering herself and Cami saw that. The dildo got pulled out and she crabbed over to Vilu.

They started to scissor for some minutes then the duo bend over and Diego put a double sided dildo in them both and they started to fuck each other. They moaned so loud and so much. I could cum just listening to them. They continued for 10 minutes. Cami pulled out and signalized to Fran to come nearer her pussy. She rubbed and squirted all over the camera and it was just amazing to see. Cami was panting, but managed to get something out.

"Truth or dare Diego?"