Chapter 3

Cami's POV

"Four" Answers Francesca.

"Wow four, that is one more then me." I say.

"You had sex with three guys?" Vilu asks.

"No, two guys and a girl."

"Now my turn" Says Fran

"Vilu have you masturbated anal?"

"No."

"Really?"

"Yes, I haven't masturbated my ass.

"Now Cami truth or dare?" Violetta asks.

"Dare."

"Fist me in my ass."

"Okay bend over." Violetta goes on all fours and shakes her ass so it wiggles right in my face.

"Stop teasing" I say.

"No. AHHH." While she talked I plunged three fingers into her ass. I started going in and out and another finger joined the party.

"CAMILA STOP"

"No it was you that dared me." Violetta couldn't go against that argument. My whole fist was in her ass by 2 minutes. And i just got deeper and deeper. Almost at the end of my elbow was in when Vilu screamed:

"I am cumming!!" She screamed and came so hard. My arm got dragged out with help from Francesca.

"Truth or dare Vilu?" I asked.

"Truth" Answered Vilu exhausted.

"Have you licked or touched a pussy that not is in this room and which?"

"Yes I have licked and touched a pussies that not is in this room."

"Which?" I ask.

"Angie's and Ludmila's."

"You have touched your aunt's vagina?" I ask.

"Yes haven't you?"

"Maybe a couple times."

Violetta's POV.

"You guys, maybe we could get some more people to join us?"

"Like who?" Asked Fran.

"Maybe your boyfriends, Leon and Diego?" I and Francesca nods and call them.

"They will be here in couple minutes." And that was right on time. They knocked on the door.

"Come in" We say.

"What is going on here?" They asks when they see us naked. So we told them the story about how we ended up like this.

"Okay we will join." They stripped and sat down.

"Fran its your turn" I say.

"Truth or dare Diego?"

"Dare"

" I dare you to let me put this dildo in your ass" Fran says and holds up a 3 inches long, red dildo.

"Okay." Diego bends over while his girlfriend covers it with lube. Then Fran stuck it in slowly and you could see Diego trying to hold back his screams. When the whole thing was in I lent forward and pulled it out hard and he screamed.