Chapter 2

Fran's POV

Camila just asked Vilu an interesting question and it seems like Violetta doesn't want to answer.

"I-i-i did fuck Leon" Vilu stuttered

"A-a-and it felt s-so good" she admitted.

"My turn, truth or dare Vilu?" I said.

"Why is it always me? Truth then."

"Was this your first time? And if not who was the first one to fuck your pussy?" I asked trying to continue the last truth.

"L-l-leon was not the first" she continued to stutter.

"Th-h-homas was my first and this i-i-is not my first time i had sex with Leon, I have done it many times before" She said.

"Finally, its my turn. Truth or dare Fran" Vilu said.

"Dare."

"First, Fran I know you love it when your panties gets wedgied up your ass and in your pussy. So I dare you to let me and Cami give you a front and a back wedgie." How did she know my secret? The only one that knew was Luca. I used to prank him so he would wedgie me and after awhile he figured it out about my secret. After that he wedgied me every time we was alone and sometimes in  public. I nod. Orgasms comes often when i get wedgied. 

"Good, take on your soaked panties and stand up" I obey her.

"I will i give her one in the front and you can take the back" Cami said to Violetta.

"Okay for me" Vilu answered.

"Fran turn around" Camila said. I did. Vilu takes my panties and pulls up as hard as she could, while she laugh like crazy with Camila. I could feel it building up. Cami walked to the front and started to pull. It got all the way to my chin, and Vilu was to my neck. They tied it together at the top of my head. BOOM, I cummed. I had them on my head for 5 minutes while they tugged on the front or the back then they let me go and I took my panties off and we sat down. 

"Truth or dare Fran." Me again.

"Cami please, I am exhausted."

"TRUTH OR DARE FRANCESCA, ANSWER ME NOW." She got really angry. I was to exhausted to take another dare and if i take truth I have to spill it, I can't lick a pussy with my little energy.

"Truth."

"How many persons have you had sex with?"

(Yeah I know its short.)