011.0

On some real nigga shit, I wasn't really tripping over what happened with E. We'll never revert back to beefing so seriously, so whenever he got out of his drama queen mode, he could talk to me. There were bigger situations at hand. Even if he was acting like a bitch, that ain't stop me from caring. When Kuneka told me what she found, I was amazed at how all of this was included in his records, but it didn't make sense to how no one put 2 and 2 together until now. That was the main thing that baffled me.

We needed a way to either tell E, or to confront Suge, either way, shit would've hit the fan. But I was becoming rather impatient at the moment, Kuneka left Ren and I at the large glass table in her dining room, she had a phone call that required her to go upstairs. All I heard was faint shouting and footsteps all over, it sounded like she was in an argument with whomever was on the other line. Meanwhile, this nigga Ren wouldn't stop tapping his bowl with his spoon, grown ass. Kuneka let him help himself to some leftover jambalaya she made the night before, and he was sitting here making beats with an empty bowl.

"Nigga! Go wash that bowl!" I snatched the items away from him, and he just laughed.

"Shit, I was bored. Thickums takin' too long." Ren proceeded to get up and take the bowl to the sink, running the water afterward.

Ren had a little crush on Kuneka, it wasn't hard to tell. Too bad for him she was interested in doctor niggas, she wasn't focused on no gangsta. Her nigga was hardly around though. But who could blame Ren, I will admit, she had hips and thighs. But nothing could compare to my baby Nicole. And I think E was soft on her too, she was everything he ever talked about. But that was them.

Kuneka's voice became somewhat more clear as she stood at the top of the steps. "Yeah, I'm sorry," ...  "I love you too. Bye." Then footsteps were heard, finally she appeared in front of us. "My bad," she apologized prior to taking a seat.

"It's all good," Ren said with a smile.

"So uh, Dre, what now?"

"The only thing we can do is just sit down and tell somebody. Not to mention, more shit is gonna happen when I tell Suge that I'm leavin' Deathrow." I said, shaking my head slowly.

Kuneka pondered over ny previous theory, "Hmm, how 'bout this? I tell Eric, and you talk to Suge."

"Coo'. " I simply stated.
- - -
"Eric, we think Suge tried to kill you."

...

I huffed and rolled my eyes. If I had to repeat this to myself one more time, I would have lost my mind. It was beginning to get dark, and here I sat in my car, parked outside the golden gates of Eric's home. I couldn't think of a way to tell him, but it's not like it was rocket science. Eric had a small temper, and he already abhorred Suge and the mere idea of him, there was no way possible that I could inform him without him getting upset.

I rested my forehead on the steering wheel handle, staring at the floor and narrowing my eyes. I knew I meant a lot to Eric, I saved his life for Christ's sake, but I didn't want to be the bearer of bad news - again. I was praying that I got a call from Dre or anybody, telling me that we have proof other wise. That way, I could go home and none of this ever happened. But nope, no ringing, just silence.

A light illuminated the small space around me, causing me to shoot up from my position. I looked out the window, and all I seen was a flashlight. What the hell? Rolling down the window, things became more clear once I seen Eric, looking confused as ever.

"What you doin' out here?" Eric asked me, still flashing his light like he was some damn police officer.

"I came over to see you," I said,  squinting through the light, managing to crack a smile.

"Why you ain't ring the buzzer? Or call? I appreciate the visit but you gotta make yourself known 'round these parts." He chuckled a bit before turning the light off.

I shrugged, not sure if he saw it or not. I opened the car door, following him up the short walkway to the gates. He let out a, "Damn." Then turned the flashlight back on to search for the keypad. Turns out, I was unknowingly standing in front of it when he successfully located it. His warm hand came in contact with my lower back as he went past me, sending sensual chills through my body.

I thought about the argument I had with my mother, she heard of my recent success, and wanted to apologize. I didn't accept it, it was all faulty. It wasn't genuine. She got upset, telling me how Caine would soon leave me as soon as my head swelled from the fame. She manipulated me into telling her I love her, when I really didn't. I hated her with my all. 

"Come on," he gestured me to follow him up the driveway. When we entered his home, I couldn't help but get a fuzzy, warm feeling. I felt like I was at my home.

He then led me to the spacious living room, where his large TV played MTV, showing the video to Biggie's 'Sky's the Limit'.

Simply sitting down, I noticed Eric disappeared, and I wasn't going to bother finding him. I suddenly remembered why I came here, and I got stressed all over again. Leaning back, absent mindedly watching the TV, thinking about how I'd tell Eric.

"Here." He came outta nowhere with a cup of red liquid, and a slice of pizza on a plate.

I smiled at his hospitality, "Thank you, mean ass." He sucked his teeth before plopping next to me.

"Why you here, anyways?"

"I told you."

Eric gave me an unreadable look, then said, "This out of the blue and all, but every time I see you I can't help but thank you. I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for you."

At this point, I was finishing up my food, but I managed to smile with cheeks full of dough. "Eric, you don't have to keep thanking me, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be who I am today."

I reached over, running my hand through his curls. I didn't know what it was, but the appreciation and compassion Eric had towards me warmed my soul. It gave me an unexplainable feeling.

I let my brain take control, instead of my heart, and I took both of my hands, pulling Eric towards me. His brown eyes just watched me, you could tell he was flustered. We sat there in the lusty atmosphere, inching closer by the minute.

Ring, ring, ring!

"Fuck," Eric huskily mumbled, pulling away to get the phone. He got up and walked to the coffee table, grabbing the phone and adjusting his newly found hard on. "What the fuck, Ren?" ... "What?" ...  "Ight, ight, fuck!" He slammed the phone against the hook.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"It's Dre and Suge, fuck!"

-

After a week, I finally update!! So sorry, school and stuff consume most of my time ://

Enjoy :*