Chapter 8

He woke the next morning feeling good as fuck. 'I've almost died before. Been shot once, and shot at more times than I got fingers, but I still never get used to it.' The sun seemed brighter, and if he had time for some pussy, he knew it would be salacious. Like the beautiful surprise of biting into a perfectly ripened peach. If you don't keep up with the seasons, you can grow used to the tart juice, and the firm meat of the unripe fruit. But it is worth it, cuz when you are surprised by that perfect sweet juice it seems to lighten up your life. It tastes so good you don't care that it's running all along your chin. Like a child your only looking forward to lapping that up as well. He wanted his Melisa's nectar right now. With her thick thighs in the air he pictured diving in between them to lap up that tasty cream. He would allow her fragrant juice to sit upon his lips for an embarrassing number of days, unwashed. Fixing his odd face when no one was around, turning his top lip up to his nose to snort.

Jaquez noticed his hard on poking at his lower thigh, bent over in his jockeys. He considered he just had to piss, then noticed the throbbing when he thought about Gita just the morning before. He considered knocking his hard on out, but decided he'd rather start his day, so he could get back to Omari ASAP. 'No, Marisa then Omari.'He corrected.

Jaquez let the report from the private investigator he hired roll over in his mind like a piece of hard candy. Savoring the taste of the expected betrayal between both his wife, and his best friend considering the right time to bite down. 'Had to get somebody outside the clique to do this shit cuz first off, can't have the crew knowin how Fish played me, and fucked my wife. Second, can't have these simple niggas giggin on the fact that I ain't snap both bitches neck ... yet.' But mostly cuz Omari had the deepest level of counter intelligence any organization could ever have, the eyes and ears of all of his crews bitches. 'Alotta spies watchin me by, (he thought of that word Feed used) "proxy." She got all my mans'en'nems bitches in her ear, and they mouths in they ass.'

Jaquez was rested, and ready for the "do over". He was in the same bed, in the same clothes, but it was another morning and two of his boys where in the morgue far from home. His second captain was in the emergency room in critical condition. Oh and Gita was probably back where she was from, doing what she do. 'See that's my problem, when I tap a good piece of ass I don't know how to let it go.' He took another bite of his not so greasy enough meal, 'I preciate Feeds chef's food, but sometimes I just wanna taste home.' Smiling inward he returned to his previous thought about the spy chicks '... But bitches is only as smart as you let'em know they are. That's why I let Pines bitch made ass hear me say I was gonna go to the off shore Lab over the weekend. Now Omari's not expecting me till Monday, but I'll be with Marisa all weekend. All up in dat tight ass.' Marisa had been bitching about Jaquez not giving her enough of his time. "I know that bitch is your wife, but after what she did to you ... You need to wean that bitch off MY dick Jah. At least till whenever the fuck it is your cutting her ass off, like you said you were going to do." It still bugged him when she referred to his soon to be ex-wife as a bitch, not that he would say anything to Marisa about it.

Marisa is the only person that knows everything. The only way Jaquez got out of Alabama was cuz she knew he was setup, and made enough noise down there about the unconstitutional short cuts Alabama had been taking in order to save money. Avoiding lengthy adjudication for thousands of mostly black and brown defendants in the system, treated as convicts from the moment of their arrests.

He'd started catching feelings for Marisa while he was locked up, but wasn't sure if it was just appreciation. He did notice how he looked forward to talking to her. She accepted his collect calls at least every other day. 'I could talk about Omari's trifling ass, then she'd talk about her racist bitch ass daddy and his plans. Jaquez wanted to share the sick, ratchet ass shit he did with the Gita. 'Maybe we could all have some fun?' He then thought better of it. Cuz like her daddy she sometimes would just flip out about shit that was cool the day before.

Like father like daughter.

A/N: I'm sorry for the late post, and this is a very short chapter I know. I will post the next chapter Sunday. Please let me know SPECIFICALLY whats confusing, so that I can work on it. I know I am going from narration to 1st person mid sentence, I like it. I think it brings the reader closer to feeling how Jaquez feels, and thinks. Please vote.