Chapter 11

Hanging from a two story high ceiling, a thick rusted chain wrapped around his waist a few times, hung Seymore's naked wet body. Chained so tight the skin stretched and crumpled in places, sure to scream with signals of pain once he woke. While slumped over and unconscious Seymore dangled as Fish's goons played Madden on the Playstation 2. Jaquez bought a shipment of the consoles from Japan six months before they even came out.

Fish sat over in a corner opposite of the fun on his laptop, hooked into the phone line for dial up internet. Emailing, and instant messaging sluts on AOL . A thunderstorm had begun, and Fish sat with the evidence of having walked thru it with the individual water marks upon his tan trench coat, and dark brown rimmed hat. He suckled his unlit cigar, wearing his leather driving gloves. On the cyber hunt to find a desperate bitch to come over to the warehouse and fuck. Him first of course, and if she made it thru that, he'd probably let his boys rape her.

He could just buy a bitch from Mistress Anna as usual. Probably will wind up doing that anyway, but it was something about the hunt he enjoyed. Telling silly bitches all the shit the good guys say and mean. "I just want a woman to belong too ... Why wouldn't a man tell his queen everything he thinks, and everywhere he went? If he was all about the woman he loves ..." bullshit like that. he scuffed a laugh and the game of it all. 'I know I shouldn't've stopped taking my meds but fuck it. I think clearer without them. Even though I ain't right in the head, as long as I keep taking it out on dumb bitches outside've my clique, I should be goochie.'

Every once in awhile the only one not into playing video games Tommy, got up to check on Seymore. He wanted to get this over with so he could get back to his new seed. Wifey didn't like him leaving in the middle of the night like this. This was only the third day the baby had been home from the hospital. The baby boy had been in the Intensive Care Unity (ICU) for a month, being a month pre-mature. 'She knew the sty when we got together.' he thought. "Bitch what!? You gonna find some other dumb nigga dass gonna settle down wit a retired worn out hookah! Go sit down." He did love her '... but whenever I let a bitch know too much ...'

Seymore's limp body swung ever so lightly. Legs duct taped together, feet just about at Tommy's chest level. Tommy looked up into his face and recognized the peaceful rest he seemed to be in, from the seventeen cc's of pharmaceutical grade morphine they shot him up with, when they got to the abandoned warehouse in the old ship yard area of Brooklyn. Dark and secluded just like Fish wanted.

Tommy waved Fish down from the other side of the floor to be sure he was still busy in his computer, then the goons to be sure nobody was paying attention. He pulled out his pocket knife and plunged into Seymore's butt cheek. Seymore jerked and looked about wide eyed and disoriented. He didn't make a sound just held his mouth open with a in-breathed cough which was good, he didn't want Fish to think he took first dibs on the torture to come without permission.

"Uh-oh!!" Tommy exclaimed with a little recently outdated break dancing, popin, and lockin then he started shaking, imitating Seymore's performance a few hours earlier where fifty five thousand volts of juice rushed thru his body starting from his teeth. He started the electric wave through his arms and threw it to the guys over by the video game. They laughed and took it round the couch and back to Tommy who then shook extra hard with his tounge out, lookin up at Seymore finishing with a bent over laugh session.

Fish rose like an emperor in robe and strode over to Seymore, slow and quietly while looking down twisting his cigar between his lips. "Aidios mio, perdoname ..." Seymore begged. "Nah, don't start that shit with me punta. I don't believe in that floatin mother fucker in heaven, and I don't excuse fuck boys who try tah rob me." Fish said Looking into Seymore's eyes. "Fish, Fish! Man I was only doin what Mike and nem do." Yeah and they do it smart! They don't get caught! Hombre. Who told you, you could fuck wit my money See Mo?" Fish said with a rap flow, but then screamed "YOU FUCK'D WITH MY MONEY!"