Tales of a Pokémon Fan: Ursaring

It was a sunny afternoon in the region known as Kalos. Swellows flew over head, Dunsparce lay beneath Oran Berry trees and Zigzagoons race through the not very busy streets. This is where the trainer known as Rook Geon comes in, a young 12 year old Pokémon trainer who is not interested in things like becoming Pokémon Master of becoming a Contest performer, no he's actually looking for a very dangerous Pokémon, but he was not alone, he was with his trusty brother and partner, a 5'11 brown, male Bear Pokémon with a circle on it's stomach named Ursaring who was always outside it's Pokeball.

Whilst travelling along Route 7, Rook noticed a daycare was open. Wanting to drop some Pokémon off while he heads to Connecting Cave to do some training with his Raichu. He entered the Pokémon daycare and talked to the Old lady while Ursaring remained outside, scratching it's fur as Butterfrees flew by. After speaking with the old lady, Rook went outside and saw Ursaring as it was taking water from the nearby river. He approached his brother and told him, "Now Ursaring I'm going to be gone for a four days, I'm gonna have to do a lot of training so be sure to don't do anything that could get us both in trouble". Ursaring, upon hearing that tried to run but Rook jumped in front of him and lifted him up. He dropped Ursaring inside the daycare. He then left Ursaring with the old lady who took the bear Pokémon out back.

First day

Outback Ursaring could see it all, tall lush grass, crystal clear water, tall trees bearing delicious looking fruits. Ursaring however instead just tried to claw it's way out the door. It did not like being away from Rook for too long. The old lady dragged Ursaring from the door as it weeped a little as if it was calling out to his brother.

However soon a bell chimed in and the old lady left Ursaring alone to play with the other Pokémon. The bear Pokémon, now all alone, decided to go and  find some fruit to eat. It found a nice shady area and lay beneath it, for the sun was far too hot.

It was there that Ursaring was joined by two other bear Pokémon, one was a Panda like Pokémon named Pangoro and the other was a Polar bear Pokémon named Beartic

It was there that Ursaring was joined by two other bear Pokémon, one was a Panda like Pokémon named Pangoro and the other was a Polar bear Pokémon named Beartic. The three steered at each other for a while until Pangoro and Beartic decided to sit under the shade with Bear Pokemon.

For what seemed like hours, Ursaring (left), Pangoro (center) and Beartic (right) talked for what seemed like hours in their own respective languages, laughing, growling and almost fighting

For what seemed like hours, Ursaring (left), Pangoro (center) and Beartic (right) talked for what seemed like hours in their own respective languages, laughing, growling and almost fighting. It was an enjoyable first day for Ursaring as night fell and his two new friends all fell asleep.