Tales of a Pokémon Fan: Blastoise

It was a bad day to go on a beach, someone should of told that to a young trainer named Rook Geon as he traveled to a beach after a heavy rain shower. He called out his Blastoise, a 5"03 Water type Pokémon with GIANT CANONS SHOOTING OUT IT'S BACK! *Ahem* anyway Rook called out his Blastoise to tell it something, "Listen Blastoise, you're strong, you're like the second strongest Pokémon I have, period but you lack discipline, which is why I'm sending you back to training with the sea prince Manaphy"

Blastoise was angry to hear that, it wanted to travel with Rook but Rook said it would be staying at the beach house near here to wait until Blastoise is finished it's training. Blastoise however still did not want to go back so Rook snapped his fingers and a large number of tentacles rose up from the ocean and grabbed Blastoise, dragging the turtle into the water.

Realizing it had no choice, Blastoise decided to go back to being a mere sentry for the prince of the sea, Manaphy.

Arriving at the castle hidden deep within the trenches of the sea, Blastoise noticed nothing had changed

Arriving at the castle hidden deep within the trenches of the sea, Blastoise noticed nothing had changed. Nothing except maybe a rather beautiful looking Pokémon named Milotic, one with a necklace around it's neck , moving around as if it was dancing.

Blastoise was simply awestruck by the Pokémon's beauty and it's graceful movements

Blastoise was simply awestruck by the Pokémon's beauty and it's graceful movements. It's as if the Milotic used Charm, as Blastoise could not help but be Attracted to it. It moved slowly towards it, trying not to make the Milotic scared, however, it was soon interrupted by a passing Octillery, carrying many plates of food on it's 8 arms. Milotic swam away and Blastoise was left alone.

Soon, a choir of Mudkips began to blow on trumpets, signaling the arrival of the prince of the sea, Manaphy. The Blastoise then remembered it had to bow and bow it did, albeit a little later than had hoped. Manaphy in it's playful, childlike nature bumped Blastoise on it's head, as the two did meet before, after all, Manaphy had once trained Blastoise before when it was nothing more than a Squirtle. The two Water types then left the castle for a good swim, accompanied by the Royal Guard of Gyarados. This was when Blastoise remembered it's place, it was no member of the Royal Guard, it was but a sentry, a lowly sentry. So while the Gyarados took to the front, Blastoise remained somewhere in the middle.

As the Blastoise swam with the Royal Guard, it couldn't help but think back to the Milotic it saw. It soon began to get distracted, so much so it slowed down while there was a strong current incoming. While Manaphy and the Gyarados were okay, Blastoise was swept up by the current and was struggling to move. Unlike the Gyarados or Manaphy, Blastoise was heavy and was not all that great and maneuvering through strong currents. However soon a Pokémon came to save the day, it was a Milotic, but not just any Milotic, it was the same Milotic from before. The Miltoic wrapped it's body around the heavy Blastoise and dragged it through the current, saving it's life. The Blastoise was harshly reprimanded by the leader of the Royal Guard, a red Gyarados but it did not seem to pay attention all that much as the Blastoise was instead watching the Milotic swim away. Manaphy noticed and began to ponder.