Intro... Kind of?

[Marrinette POV]

Hi well you probably don't know me yet well my names Marrinette Dupeng-cheng I'm 15 years old and study at the school Dùpont dè Paris and theirs something more to me than what you may see... In the day I'm just me... -.-'' just boring, plain, clumsy, and idiotic Marrinette but I'm also the savior of Paris LADYBUG!!! -w- pretty cool huh? Well sadly everything has a price and in my case it's my sleep the most precious thing to me *mentaly screams*

"noooooooo why must fate be so cruel to me isn't fate being cruel enough by ruining my love life! T^T"

ohhhhh riiiight I forgot that heheheheh well I'm in love with the most coolest, honest, sweetest, kindest, not to mention suuuuper good looking/ hottest guy EVER and I'm serious here that boy can stop a truck! Literally!! It's unbelievable but enough about me...

Let's start ok? Good! So everyone grab ur popcorn and sodas *points at someone in tha back* hey u forgot your water *guy in tha back leaves* ok let's start!

Friday-->
I was in my bed sleeping away my troubles when...

"Marrinette"

I heard a small pitch voice call out

"Mari!"

So I looked around to see who it was this early...it was my kwamy she gives me the ability to turn into ladybug (if u don't know this you failed as a miraculous fan)

"wha?...t-tiki?"

I answered still half asleep, she was telling me something but when I heard school I definitely understood

"Marrinette it's 7:57 your gonna be late!!!"

I opened my eyes wide

"WHAT...oh no no nonononononononono! Not today not today!!"

I was on a total panic attack I am or was going to be late on my own birthday! Not while I'm a super hero NO!

"Ok tiki grab the books and get my bag ready I'll grab the cookies and my breakfast and you get into my purse we take the shortcut I took with chat the other day ok?!"

Tiki loved to see my  confidence and leadership ooze out while I'm Marrinette and not ladybug and I have to admit it that feels awesome!

>time skip< (I'm just too lazy to write that and I will be doing this often)

[Adrien's POV]

Hey well I should introduce myself well... I'm Adrien Agrestte I'm 16 years old I turned 16 about 2 months ago, anyways I'm the son of a famous model... Ok now the fangirls can swoon... And eventho I live a quite busy but boring life I'm chat noir hero of Paris and ladybugs favorite pet/cute/adorable/partner-in-crime! Paw-some IKR!!! And the best part is I can be myself not having to be Mr.Perfection and be myself and this also has its cons in my case two things #1 my annoying kwamy: plagg  he's a pain in my ass I'm serious here I mean the guy is always asking for cheese and tha worst kind....... Cambert *shivers* it's claw-full and I get to do cat puns and #2 ladybug doesn't like me back!! *pouts* that's so mean and were the heroes ironic huh?... Well like if I was in autopilot I woke up like as if it was a routine but I really didn't want to eat a lonely breakfast at a lonely table in a lonely home so I went to buy a treat a pt a bakery near by

//////present time//////
[normal POV (as in me -w- I'm back!!)]

Well Marrinette was getting down tha stairs but little did She know that Adrien was here so he ordered a crosant and a wheel of cambert and as he was leaving Marrinette said her goodbyes to her parents but bumping into adrien leaving the only inches apart about 3 inches (>:3 I'm so bad!! *evil laugh*)