One shot

I'm so sorry if you guys get offended by the language but you know me I won't censure it so YOLO!! And enjoy my... Umm..... Ó^Ô ah! 0w0 Preciousnesses!!!

(yea What I'm gonna call my readers!!)

And also the pic above is part of a dare and read on so y'all cam understand ok?? Gouda~! Oh god plagg's cheese puns are contagious ahhhhh run 4 your lives!

-----In Marinette's room-----
[My POV]
Today was a Friday so Marinette and chat planed to make a sleep over as soon as he released his transformation Adrien was in the middle of the room but also two hugging kwamis having a moment "ok love bugs we have all night to have fun so let's start with truth or dare!!" Mari said excited "alright bug-a-boo but if you lose I get to do what ever I want" he said very sedusingly with a smirk making Mari blush more red than Nathaniel's hair "oh I love a good game" tikki agreed "well if butter bug's up in up!" Plagg stated hugging tikki "well Mari your first dare is tooooooooooo hmmmm..." Adrien thought what dare to give his bug-a-boo "any day now kitty" Marinette was getting anxious and bored but stayed looking at her window then a gear in Adrien's head clicked "got it!! You have to go out into your balcony and yell I love chat noir plus wear my suit and I get to wear yours!!" He laughed very cheeky like while Mari was glaring daggers at him "well.... What if I lose??" Mari asked clearly wanting to save what dignity she had left "well you'll have to kiss me and keep plagg on top of your hair and dress in only a large T-shirt!!" She blushed 50 shades of red but well she always wanted to try chats suit plus she's really curious "plagg claws out!! Er... Is that how- ahhhhhh!" "Tikki spots  on!!" *transformation sequence* "ok I'm all good what about you Mari?" *stares and Mari makes a cute face* "Chat?"
Chat/ Adrien's thoughts: oh god look at her oh god hot damn she's so fukin cute OMG look
"You look like a pop-tart!" Marinette honestly was looking at him weirdly like she had never done before Adrien saw this and couldn't help but laugh "hahahaha" then Mari related what he said "oh god damn" 0///////////////////0 she turned 50 shades of red "well let's go on with the dares" roll a dice that says the dares and it lands on 'kiss person with you' so they have a embracing moment "I love you bugaboo" Adrien blushed hard "well kit kat I love you too!" She doesn't realize that she yelled it out of her window and that all them bitches out side were watching and well..........

 Is that how- ahhhhhh!" "Tikki spots  on!!" *transformation sequence* "ok I'm all good what about you Mari?" *stares and Mari makes a cute face* "Chat?" Chat/ Adrien's thoughts: oh god look at her oh god hot damn she's so fukin cute OMG look"You l...

THE END!!