Cuddles

Yep. Again. Cause you can't stop me.

You are currently sat quietly on a log in front of the fire, the fellowship surrounding you. Merry and Pip are opposite to you with Aragorn, Boromir, Sam, and Frodo to their left and Gimli and Gandalf on their right. There you have sat for almost an hour listening to their silly tales and tricks with Legolas - the only other elf in the fellowship - leaning against you. You had to admit it made your heart flutter. The elf prince was undoubtably handsome and surprisingly very kind, especially to you. Yet, despite the feelings you had for him, you neglected to see how he treated you like more than a friend. That he blushed hard when you teased him; despite elves seemingly never blushing. The fact that he got tongue tied when talking to you and only you. Hell, the rest of the fellowship had noticed, but you remained blind to one another. Probably because when you conversed you both averted your eyes and hid in you hair.

Another couple of minutes later and he started leaning into you more and more heavily, and only you seemed to notice. So you took a fleeting glance at his face, and to your surprise his eyes were closed. Then you noticed that his breathing was steadily growing lighter and more even, flowing easily with the beat of his heart as a tempo. Glancing back to the fire quickly you smirk to yourself. Aww... he's tired. Cute. Is it bad I think that's cute? Probably. Ah fuck it who cares. You think to yourself as his head droops down onto his chest before quickly snapping back up, blue orbs blinking rapidly. He glances around, seemingly satisfied that no one saw. That is, until you spoke up, so only he could hear the muttered, "Some ones tired." That flew over your lips. He blushed lightly and looked down, but didn't take his weight off of you. So you made the bravest decision of your life. You leaned your head on his shoulder and whispered, "Me to." before closing your eyes, waiting for his reaction. He seems to relax into your touch, letting out a small sigh before wrapping his arm around your waist and pulling you a bit closer. He lays his head on yours and kisses the part in your hair softly, closing his eyes. Just then the circle erupts with laughter at a funny part in one of the two small hobbits tales. Legolas sighs above you, "Damn it I was just falling asleep." and lays his head down heavier on yours, nuzzling into your hair. You had opened one eye to see the fellowship was sill focused on Merry and Pippins tales. 

You mumble and snuggle farther into him. His breathing quickly slows and evens out before light, sweet smelling breath washes over the top of your head. You finally notice his smell, taking him in. He smelled very woodsy and of...honey, oddly enough, plus something very Legolas. Perhaps a kind of flower I'm not familiar with. You confer with yourself as the hobbits tale ends, chuckles erupting from everyone else before you finally fell asleep.

"Shh! Guys look! Finally!" Pippin whispered, pointing to the two elves sleeping against each other. The rest of the fellowship looks over at the sight. All eyes widened slightly at the sight, not is surprise, but in a sense of 'finally they acknowledge each other!' .

"'Bout time. It was clear they had feelings for one another." Gimli said, smirking, obviously thinking of more ways to tease the two than digits around the fire.

"Well, I think its about time for some rest. Come now! Sleep awaits. Aragorn and I will take the first watch, Samwise and Boromir shall take the second." Gandalf cuts in, sparing the two unconscious elves the embarrassment that was sure to follow. Everyone lays on their bed rolls and goes to bed, save Gandalf and Aragorn.

"Gandalf, I know it sounds a bit heartless, but should they," he nods to the two elves, "not take second watch? They were to take it anyways." Aragorn whispers, the others being long asleep but still not wanting to wake them.

"No, tis not heartless, tis strategy. But alas, my old age has softened my heart, and you must admit, this has been a long time coming." Gandalf responds, looking back at the two figures. "I would hate to inhibit it further. You know of Legolas' heartache at his loss of Tauriel. This girl seems to be the cure."

Aragorn nods, "Yes, I remember. You could practically feel it roll off him. But now, he is happy again. And I am glad to see it."

AND HAPPY EVER AFTER! MAYBE...

Should I continue this? I feel like I should. Maybe I will. Idk. Love or hate, praise or citisism, leave it in the comments. And if you really liked this (For some odd reason) go ahead and hit that star button thingy! Yeah, that thing! Okay bye I'm gonna go work on something else now.

Peace out mellon nin! Hope you enjoyed!